tuscl

Animal House: which Tuscl members when they were young could play these guys?

I know Rech is one of them....

http://www.gablescinema.com/media/filmas…

13 comments

• san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    A funny movie. But I am nothing like fraternity boys, not now, not then, not ever. And as far as that kind of outcast fraternity, I don't know if there really could be such a thing, rather than just a bunch of drunks. So no, not me.

SJG
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Ok, from left to right

Clubber
    John Smith
    Papi
    Rech/Juice
    Rick Dugan
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    You're the upmost respectable human being SJG. No one better than u.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    That would be me on the right, lol
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I'm not moralistic about the common vices of Alcohol, Drugs, Born Again Christianity, or Psychiatric Medication. Some people misunderstand me. Women have gone out with me and not dressed sexy because they thought I didn't like that. So I've learned from that mistake and I always make sure they know that I like them to dress sexy right off.

No, I just see these mood alterants and self-righteousness as interfering with self awareness. I seek ever increasing self-awareness for myself and others.

I am not a conformist. I don't support the work ethic, the upwards mobility ethic, or anything else like that.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    http://theamazingworldofgumball.wikia.co…

You're misreading me, just like the girls who didn't dress sexy. They had dressed sexy, and that was why I asked them out. But for the date they thought it would be better if they didn't. So now I make sure they know what I like right off. And in future times I'll just be setting up lingerie photo sessions with them. That way is even better.

I'm hard working in that if someone needs help with something, or there is a job to do, I'll step in to do it. And likewise I am always working on long term and intellectually demanding projects.

But I am not a nice guy or a guy who gets through life by trying not to offend or antagonize people. Many people have found me to be mean, or ruthless. It's really just that I am someone who will never submit to the popular conformities.

I don't practice Live and Let Live.

SJG
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Any of the crotchety guys on TUSCL who bitch and complain, can't take a joke and don't have a sense of humor could play Dean Wormer. lol.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iKS0GVvoE9…
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I went to a frat party that they could have based the movie on. The guys I talked to some would describe as crazy. They thought I would fit in and asked me to join. The guys I talked to had pictures to back up everything they told me. It was there where they had a stripper in their basement at the party. While I enjoyed the party, I think I had more fun at a sorority party. There were lots of girls everywhere at the sorority party. They gave me tons of beer and drinks too.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Nina?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    This is a great post. I wanted to answer before now but I was with a stripper. Not the DS, don't get excited.

SJG is Needlemeyer. Absolutely. Perfect call.

Jerikson40 is Mandy. Think about it. Stuck up,little bitch who,is too good to touch a penis without a glove cause it's gross. That's jeriksson.

I am Otter, the guy who ends up handling the defense of Delta house at the trial. This clip proves why ( also my fav scene from the movie). Red sweater in the picture.

http://youtu.be/ROxvT8KKdFw

Heck is Hardbar. Not a key character but the creepiness fits.

Jack slash is Robert Hoover. Clean cut all American guy. Far right in picture.

I haven't met Motörhead but I envision him like the guy with the mustache on the far left of the picture.

Great movie. I'm going to get high and watch it. There are so many things that I need to do,over with weed.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Mikey, bingo!
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    Animal House came out in 1978 or so. I was in a fraternity in a college in the Northeast and we all wanted it to be based on us, like every other frat guy back then. We were "outcasts" in that we refused to participate in open rush and had a closed membership. We refused college funds, so we could remain independent of the system. We paid less for food and lodging and ate better. The best part? We made money with a big annual spring bash? Now mind you .30 cents a beer seems like very little, but this was 1978 and during our 6 hour liquor license we were able to sell 365 kegs. Hey Zoo Mass in the 1970's with an 18 year old drinking age simply makes today's college experience seem like a visit to a nursing home.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion