tuscl

Trumpp's on 8 mile in the "D"

Is this one of "The Donald ' s" Clubs ? He seemed to fair pretty well in Detroit tonight. Thought maybe it was because of his Strip Club there.

8 comments

• clubdude
    9 years ago
    Thankfully this "Trumpps" has no affiliation to the Donald.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I haven't been to Trumpp's in a few years. It was OK, but not as good as the Penthouse Club, which is also on 8 Mile. The club added a second "p" to make it clear that it was not owned by Donald Trump. Being associated with something so dirty, sleazy and nasty is not in the best interests of a Detroit strip club.

• Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    ^^^ well said! Good that they added the extra p!
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I went there this past summer. Nice club, Penthouse quality interior, really nice line up of hot young girls - a place JS69 would love.

Now the bad - I sat for almost an hour and not one single stripper or waitress came by and I noticed their VIP is open. - eh no thanks
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    Well thanks for clarifying that jackslash. I think they should have maybe gone another direction though and changed the name to Humpp's. People in the "D" will still associate the club with "the Donald" since there are no Golden Arches !
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Trumpp's is not owned by the Donald, unless he has a hidden interest somewhere in the ownership. It's been on 8 Mile road, forever. It was a good place, it declined. It was refurbished. I haven't been there in ages, although I do drive by it from time to time. My money goes to The Penthouse Club a few miles to the East.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Down here in Miami there is a small black club that since the 1980s went by Rolexx – the club changed its name to Lexx at some point in the early 2000s according to a dancer b/c the watch company made them change the name – about a year ago it changed owners and now goes by Climaxxx.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    I used to work at that place before I switched over to the club I work at now. Trumpps is owned by Subi. When it first opened (late 80s?) and for a while later, it was owned by Alan Markowitz, the same guy who owns Flight Club, Penthouse, and now Coliseum.

If it was owned by Donald Trump it probably wouldn't have two P's.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion