tuscl

International Womens day

First off happy womens day to all the strong females both here and throughout the world. We have come a long way but still have a long way to go. I hope that moving forward women are given the ability to make more money, make decisions about there body and how they use it and have access to better healthcare options. As it stands right now as a dancer I have no paychecks (only tips) and no health insurance. This is happening a lot of places and to both adult entertainers and those with 9-5 regular jobs. It is a problem that needs to be solved. I would like to think that adult entertainers like me and all the others have done something positive to empower women. Most people men and women hide behind things when they are self conscious. Fat- baggy clothes scars- makeup etc. In adult entertainment you are empowered. In a world that shames women for breast feeding we as entertainers need to get involved. Imagine what a few organized dancers could do for womens rights. Not saying its bra burning time but def a talking point. Just think if we start on a path of oppressing women how long until the days of strip clubs and other forms of adult entertainment are replaced with women afraid to show any body parts.

15 comments

• jackslash
    9 years ago
    Happy International Women's Day!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zu4xpDuf…
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    Agreed. I support this message.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I support strippers showing body parts.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    Well said PD! I love you sexy body - and now I know you are also a smart - well spoken - woman as well!
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I fully support women and their right to show their bodies. Maybe there should be a nipples protest day where women get to show off their nipples and protest laws against covering them up in strip clubs. aka, Lust and PP Greenville, pointing fingers. Greenville has these stupid laws against showing nipples. I think it may be rules against strip clubs and the strip clubs skirted the full blown laws against them by the dancers wearing pasties, but it is all oppression in my opinion.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    Can't argue with a word.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Good OP

SJG
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    When there is an international older, heterosexual white guy who is paying 60% of what they earn in taxes day I will notice. Until then I could not possibly care less.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    ^^ like anyone here gives a fuck what you think about anything. Go change your adult diaper you misogynistic turd.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    Wow! That's one way to bring the celebration of women down a few notches @skibum609! I loved Poledancers post - and hotsyuff69babi said it very well too?
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    @Cashman1234- lol nobody cares, especially women, what one bitter insecure old fart like him thinks. The dancers here are laughing their way to the bank, and laughing at him too.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    That post by ski bum was the turd in the swimming pool I guess he just wanted the pool all to himself to wallow in.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    @sclvr5005 - true. As long as he spends the remaining 40% either itc or OTC - that's all that matters!
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    @Cashman1234- I'm sure no dancer would miss that 40% if it meant avoiding a troglodyte like that.
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    Skibum sounds like a lonely old man.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion