Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

how many years have you been visiting strip clubs ?

just_the_nuts

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

17 year's for me

Replies (23)Latest

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

40 years or so.

Profile picture for clubdude
clubdude
•

Coming up on 27 years. I also had one club visits in the early 70s (1973 I think), and 1983 (San Francisco-Carol Doda club).

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

20 glorious years,

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

Since 1994, 22 years.

Profile picture for K
K
•
Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol

Profile picture for bvino
bvino
•

41 years and counting.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

It's been 16 years since my first visit, but I'd say 13 years on a somewhat regular basis

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

21 years since my first visit; 8 years on a regular basis.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

At least 25 years. But - with regularity - about 12 years.

Profile picture for FTS
FTS
•

6 months haha

Profile picture for Ch3ll
Ch3ll
•

I think I'm close to or just over a year.

Profile picture for Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
•

11 years

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

25

Profile picture for ididthisonce
ididthisonce
•

1986 - Gold Club Hotlanta

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

25 yrs since 1st visit - 16 yrs as a regular (damm I cant believe its been that long)

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

My first strip club visit was to a club called "Cloud 9 " on Rte. 110 in Farmingdale I think it was 1972 so its 40+ years. To bvino I didn't realize that we were close to the same age for some reason I thought you were in your 30s or 40s.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

The Fall of 1990 was my first visit and been going off and on with irregularity since 2004. Got hooked after OTC was offered, and had, with no money and no strings attached. Slutty girls will want to live out their fantasies, too.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Back to the mid 80's, but most of it has been no touching clubs. Learning how to talk to pretty girls.

Then with AMP's, about the same time, almost always FS, and usually GFE.

SJG

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

over 2 decades, time flies, It doesn't seem that long ago.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

40 + years or 5 years after I lost my virginity.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Hmmm. Let's see.

First visit, 1975 in Jacksonville, FL. Second visit, 1976. Third, 1981 (my bachelor party), Fourth 1982. Fifth, 1983.

Long drought!

Sixth visit, 1997. Serious start, 2009 when I was commuting to Baltimore. So, a span of about 40 years.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Only got serious about it the last 4 or 5 years.

Previous to that I hadn't visited a club since the 90's.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement