tuscl

Cocaine and Strippers

Saturday, March 5, 2016 8:46 PM
Besides weed...coco Cain seams to be a drug of choice in my area of strippers You guys seeing this as well ?

19 comments

• dudefromsd
    8 years ago
    My atf used to do bumps while sitting on my lap before we'd get started. She always offered and I always declined.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    herion
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    Sadly heroin and oxy seem to be the drugs of choice now in the places where I club. I almost yearn for the old days, when coke was the preferred high for the strippers that I dealt with. H and oxy suck ass because they make many of these girl semi-useless.. ,
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Rickdugan - I've seen that too. It seems odd saying this - but Coke seemed to be a better choice. I think the heroin (and oxi) addicted girls are totally owned by the drug.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Yep. H, oxy/pills and weed are more in use in the clubs by me.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Mostly pills. But H is on the rise as it's cheaper and often easier to get.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    At other clubs I've worked at, like some of the ones on east 8 mile especially, heroin was a big problem. At the club I work at now, less bs is tolerated by management so there are less girls who are fucked up all the time. Still, some have gotten suspended or fired for their drug use... I'd say cocaine is more popular. And coked up people tend to be SO annoying in my opinion.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Coco Cane. Good name for a stripper
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    This is just way too depressing to think about. I hope some of u gentlemen are nice enough to be there when a dancer backslides into her addiction and needs a quick cash infusion. That would be the manly approach to helping her out with a quick OTC adventure.
  • samsung1
    8 years ago
    H and oxy make them too tired and lazy. Cocaine makes them too hyper and confident so they pull the cash and dash scams or ask for crazy high amounts.
  • rickthevulture
    8 years ago
    I'm very anti-drug. Do you know what the corpses of druggies taste like? It upsets my tummy and I primarily eat rotting carrion. Even a week in the Florida sun can improve the flavor of a druggie corpse. Drugs are not the ticket! Squawk!
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Mo head and meat lmfao
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    I hope H never gets big in my location...meth is huge in my location but not in the club....in the club its pills, weed and cocaine
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    I know this is righteous to say, but how fucking awful is it to be around that stuff? Even not using the drugs but being around people who use sucks the life out of me. Usually the drug free girls are always happy to hang out with me and get dances from the more sane vibes we have. It's fun to think what type of games could be had with the playful and sober dancers outside the club. How do I know they're clean? I don't.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I agree with the OP.
  • K
    8 years ago
    I avoid any dancer I know is using any drugs. I have enough trouble without this added problem. This does cut down on my options. From the gossip i do hear, Prescription drug abuse seems to be the biggest issue in the clubs I frequent.
  • dtek
    8 years ago
    Heroin, Oxy, Coke, Molly, Xanax and, of course, Weed are all commonly used by dancers in this area.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    I have never in recent years seen any dancer who I thought was using cocaine. I have seen plenty I thought used meth or painkillers, and of course, I seem to always find the weed smokers, but if they are doing coke, I don't know about it. And furthermore, I have no idea how I could tell they were using, unless they openly admitted it. And I don't ask them about that type of thing.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I've seen that they use drugs. They show them to me. It is a mindset which underlies it all, that you shouldn't face your feelings and go through life straight. But other people get their intoxication in other ways, like Born Again Christianity and Psychiatric Medication. SJG origins of glorified gambling [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion