tuscl

What do you prefer a sober, slightly drunk, or very drunk dancer

rl27
Ohio
I had just read the discussion "How strippers feel about sober patrons," and I immediately thought of my preferences for dancers. Most dancers that tend to be my favorites seem to be best when sober, about 70 percent or so, most of the remaining percent are slightly drunk, with a few rare ones who are best falling over drunk.

Most of my favorites either refuse to get drunk in the club, or in some cases the clubs make sure they don't drink. I tend to go for the fit tight bodied dancers, and many of them only drink bottled water, or sports drinks. I also avoid dancers who try to rip you off by over counting or promise more than they get. In my experience most of these dancers seem to be at least slightly drunk.

There are some dancers who need a bit of encouragement to get comfortable rubbing all over guys. Case in point a few of my favorite dancers over the years. My past favorite Stefania was best when she had been there around an hour and had a one or two drinks. I would try to time my dances to be when she was sufficiently drunk to give a very good dance, but not to the point when she was too drunk. When sober she usually gave a decent dance but was a bit too mechanical. When timed right, her dance was incredibly intense and very hands on. However if I waited too long and she was too drunk, she was extremely talkative and gave very lame dance, so I would skip her.

Two of my current favorites, are best when they are really drunk. Other than these two most of the time when I have had the best times with a very drunk dancer has been at an very high extras club.

36 comments

• bang69
    9 years ago
    A drunk stripper. I have had the best time in a strip club with drunk strippers
  • s88
    9 years ago
    slightly drunk, wont stop talking (somethings not a bad thing), gets pissy and storms off if you touch her or ask for a dance

very drunk, she has no rules, horny, wants to get the job done
  • UKfan
    9 years ago
    Slightly drunk to drunk girls are more fun. Girls on drugs seem too zoned out and sober girls are all about business it seems.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I have had the most fun with slightly drunk to drunk girls. In most cases I don't get trashed in a club, but if I have a dancer that gets trashed with me, well those are some of my most memorable, and expensive nights inside a club that I have ever had.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    The girls I have enjoyed the most were usually buzzed at least a little. This even happens at the one juice bar I visit. Some girls can be drunk. It depends on what kind of drunk they are. Some become witty and others are just plain hostile. You don't want the hostile ones drunk.
  • IwillLapAdancer
    9 years ago
    Slightly drunk to drunk strippers are my favorite. It also helps when I get slightly drunk with them as my inner clown gets a chance to shine. Humor is a great aphrodisiac for women in general, and most strippers like to have a good time too. As Shailynn mentioned though, money flows out of my wallet as well with the flow of the alcohol.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Most dancers that I meet in nude clubs (non-alcohol) are stoned. Usually it makes for good dances, tho if they are too faded it can make the dance kinda crappy.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Hands down a drunk stripper

That's how i got a handjob at a clean club and sooo many other stories like that blow job in the club parking lot in my car lol

Love drunk bitches
  • Tiburon
    9 years ago
    if her being drunk makes her horny enough to blow me, then I love her. Otherwise, get up out my trap house. I'd say the best is when their slightly drunk. Her inhiirbitiosn are loose enough for her to make more raunchy judgements BUT she isn't so drunk that she can't recognize me from elephant man. Of course her blowing me is still her choice. I just won't stop her if she decides to go the route just because she's drunk.....that and I won't do vaginal without extenuating circumstances.
  • maho
    9 years ago
    Sober.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Anywhere from buzzed to somewhat drunk. After "somewhat drunk", the girls can get sloppy, emotional, babble total nonsense, completely lose all sense of customer service, and many strippers are mean drunks.

No interest in sober strippers -- the one thing you can be sure of, if a girl won't drink, I'll be sending her away
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Slightly drunk
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Usually if they have had a couple of drinks they are a little more liberal. Have not had good experiences with dancers who are sloppy drunk.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    If these are my only choices then I take slightly drunk for a fave and very drunk for a new girl.

But my first choice is high. High is better than drunk in every way.

• londonguy
    9 years ago
    Sober to slightly drunk. I like to feel a dancer is in total control of her actions.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Passed out drunk. It saves me time and money.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    Slightly drunk - more like a playful buzz - that works best imo.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I like their inhibitions slightly lowered. I can take care of the rest.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Combine the thread from last week about very young dancers and this thread about drunk dancers and the results could be a treacherous slippery slope. LOL
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Sober, maybe one or two drinks. If the only reason she can fuck me is because she's drunk, I don't want it.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Jack lmfao
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    I prefer slightly drunk. Loosens them up. Although I did find a no-extras girl at a heavy extras club that was moderately drunk one day. She usually did not drink. Lap dance mileage was off the charts, so I took her to VIP. VIP mileage was off the charts (FS). Have never got her to repeat the performance, but we still laugh about it.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    ^^^gmATL: That story makes sense, and it's happened to me. Oddly enough, it's been my experience that once the girls pass "moderately drunk", the experience can just as likely go to complete shit. Which is one of the reasons I try to keep them just below "moderately drunk", the girls can become unpredictable and unpleasant when they're past that, plus, I'd rather she still be clear-headed enough to know what she's doing and consent, I feel like the real thrill is when a girl knowingly chooses to relax her limit just for you, not to have the alcohol make the choice for her
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    Slightly drunk (or just buzzed). Loosened up and inhibitions lowered but not so much that consent is removed.
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    +1 Londonguy
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Pretty much everyone is more fun after they've had 1 or 2 drinks. That slight little buzz removes all of the inhibitions society places on you. You can be yourself and have the fun you really want without worrying about what society or others think. Uptight sober/sloppy drunk are both neither fun nor sexy.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    A slight buzz for me at best. I don't find drunk strppers or women attractive.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    If I had to pick, sober. But the best LDs I've gotten at night have been from tipsy dancers. So it's d a tough call
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    Sober or slightly buzzed. I find they typically get annoying when drunk.
  • THE CHAINDOG
    9 years ago
    I love dancers under the influence!
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    So far it looks like slightly drunk is the best. When I first posted the question I thought slightly drunk would be my answer also. When I thought of all my favorites over the years, the majority had been sober. If it comes to picking a random stripper in a club I haven't visited before, I tend to look for slightly drunk dancers, and it usually works out at least the first few times.

However, when it comes to a dancer I will see over a long period of time, they mostly tend to be the more sober ones. Many of the ones who need a bit of encouragement eventually end up flaking out.
  • dtek
    9 years ago
    Recently had a newly minted 21 yo wrap herself around me as I walked into the club and drunkenly tell me she'd had five kamikazes in the the hour since her shift started. I immediately suggested VIP. We had a great time. Afterward, on the way back downstairs, we met the bartender who looked at us, looked at me and said "you're welcome."

I've found that as long as the dancer is still lucid, drunkenness often goes hand in hand with a good time in the dance room.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    I am going to change my answer to SOBER with 1-2 drinks. I think that is best for me.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Totally sober and not inclined to drink. People who drink are committed to not feeling their feelings, to escape. Someone who is dependent on this is never all there.

That California's nude clubs are without alcohol, makes for a big improvement. And I know that that was not the intent of the law.

SJG

origins of popular speculation
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXNziew6…
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    ^No drinks, are fine with me, too. I like the dancer to be in control. Consent is awesome.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    The less the girl drinks, the more likely that her persona will be such that she and I get along extremely well.

This is also another reason I am attracted to TJ Street Girls, besides just those in places like the Hong Kong Bar.

SJG

Global Financial Meltdown - One Of The Best Financial Crisis Documentary Films
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQzEWeGJ…
    Bubbles cause busts. Only way to stop the busts is to destroy the bubbles before they get going. Busts hurt innocent people, and bubbles do too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion