tuscl

Does anyone hear use real time quotes or scottrade on mobile devices?

I'm just wondering what tablets or smart phone devices and apps people may use.

I'm looking at upgrading my old tablet, not enough ram to load certain web sites anymore. I read you can run scottrade streaming quotes via an app in the cloud through a virtual firefox environment that has java in the cloud on an ipad but some reviews said it was slow and a waste of money. I'm wondering if anyone here uses real time quotes/watchlists for online trading and what devices/apps they are using. Researching before I decide on a device. Looking mainly at tablets so I can easily view charts for technical analysis.

6 comments

• DaOnion
    9 years ago
    I don't use Scottrade anymore, but almost all of the online brokers have very good apps for Android, iPhone, and even Windows devices. They continue to improve them too. You can probably go to Best Buy or another electronics retailer and download the app on one of the demo devices in the store before buying one.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Thanks for the suggestion.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I remember when the first iphone came out I went into Best Buy and asked a guy working there if he had anything with a much larger screen and a data only plan because I don't talk much on the phone. He just looked at me like what in the world are you talking about? Apple came out with the ipad a year or two later.
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    yw
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    I don't know, but I'm sure this is the best place to get advice on that subject.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    NO!

I invest my money, time, and energy into my own affairs.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion