Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Type loser.com in your browser...

mikeya02

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Wow.someone 's being funny

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for Tiburon
Tiburon
•

haha, that's funny

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Lol. Unexpected. I figured it would be re-directed to my facebook page

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

that's goddamn funny

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

hmmm, I don't think I saw the same thing as you guys. I saw this girl in a bikini. search.yahoo.com

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•
Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

Lolol

S
Supremeruler
•

That is funny.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

That was pretty funny.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

That was great abount Trump. As far as the girl in the bikini. I'd love to see dancing at a strip club

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Why did I get a picture of Action Bronson eating chicken wings?

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

He who laughs last...

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

He who laughs last didn't get the joke in the first place.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement