tuscl

How to know you're really high while driving....

You stop at a stop sign and space out waiting for a green light.

You stop at a red light, look both ways and then go

If on your way home, you automatically stop at the first fast food or donut place you come across

10 comments

• flagooner
    9 years ago
    Mmmmmmmm donuts!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Signs I am driving high:

I get lost inside my car.

I make a dozen wrong turns.

I am driving the speed limit.

I am concentrating on the road the same way that I concentrate on the breasts of the DS.

I forget where I'm going

It's after 2 am and I'm in the line at Cook Out

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Those are jokes by the way. Unlike Heck, I don't drive high. At least not very high.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ I actually made those driving errors when I was young
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Weed, NO GOOD!

SJG
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    "You stop at a red light, look both ways and then go"

I did this a few months ago. I was not high. I was just daydreaming. There was no traffic and no accident, but a cop would have ticketed me if he had seen me.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    This discussion reminds me of a question in a college astronomy book. How fast are you going if a red light appears green? My answer, way too fast for the cops to catch you.

When traveling a certain percentage of the speed of light, a Doppler shift will occur and a red light will appear green at some point. The light frequency from your perspective will compress.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Your silly
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    I doubt that I have smoked weed more than 13,568 days in my life but my way of telling is when I start driving to the place that I have driven to the most lifetime on the route I am on, instead of where I was actually going, with the worst case ever driving up Route 1 in Mass. it took me to the New Hampshire border to realize I was actually golfing in Burlington Mass, and not skiing at Sugarloaf, Maine and that I was in shorts with the sun roof open.
  • Tiburon
    9 years ago
    I waiting for someone to jump out and say they just go their traffic camera ticket in the mail.

@JS69 who is Heck?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion