tuscl

Faking Orgasms

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Have you ever faked an orgasm? I never have but apparently some guys do.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/juliegerstein/18…

12 comments

• DaOnion
    9 years ago
    No.

I heard they take away your man card if a guy fakes an orgasm.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    It might appear that I am faking it when I have a retrograde ejaculation but I'm not. :)
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Generally no. But back when I was dating I did it a few times, especially during multiple rounds of condom sex in the same night. If I am horny I can cum once or maybe even twice in condoms if I am really excited, but after that forget it. As much as condoms are a necessity in certain situations, I really fucking hate them.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    When I started taking sidenifil I went on a long weekend with a hot Asian, and she said we had sex 16 seperate times in 3 days. I probably came about 10-12 times and the rest I faked...but she didn't mind. She must have cum 100 times.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    How ricky fakes orgasms...he pulls out and spits on the bouncers back
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    16 times in 3 days? You are a rockstar. Rock on.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    DaOnion: I'm not bragging; it's the drugs. You can do the same, although you're on your own as far as finding a hot Asian.
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    Ha ha. I didn't take it as bragging, just stating the facts. I think about 8 times in 3 days is my record, when I first started dating this little hottie several years ago. Nothing like first exploring a new, hot girl's body.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Yes, our weekend was just the 2nd time we had sex; the first was in my van so it wasn't very romantic. That was a fun time in my life with her..
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    Nope
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    Nope. Sometimes I have had to tell the girl I was done / needed to stop / couldn't finish . . . but those were circumstances where I had already cum once or twice earlier, got hard / stayed hard . . or the one odd time where I foolishly ate a large meal / drank too much.

I never faked . . I just come clean and tell her the truth. But I'm an honest guy. I have no problems taking it on the chin.

Usually I tell the girl I'm done or I can't finish. And she'll be like, "um, okay?" (50:50 maybe she'll laugh it off too.) I've never seen it be a real issue. Same thing with "going soft" (drinking too much before hand) and needing to tell her "lol, we need to start over again. I got a little case of ee-dee." And she'd respond, "lol, no problem. Let me get you started again...."
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    "How ricky fakes orgasms...he pulls out and spits on the bouncers back."

It's comments like that which make me miss Dougster.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion