tuscl

Do some strippers make you harder than others?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I was just with a certain redhead (not the one I'm in love with), and I swear she makes me harder than other strippers. When I'm inside her I feel longer and harder than normal. My dick feels like I'm 16 years old again fucking my fat college girlfriend. Those erections were so strong I thought I'd never go sot. I swear I'm bigger inside her than in others. Not a lot but a little bit.

Anybody else notice this? Yes I was somewhat high, but really just a little bit.

21 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    sot = soft, not snot.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    You were in college at 16?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago

No I was in high school at 16 but my girlfriend was two and a half years older and in college.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Yes, some strippers turn me on way more than others. I can't describe why but they do.

I always get a little embarrassed when a hot stripper gives me a lapdance and she gets frustrated when I am not instantly hard. I know she's thinking "is this guy fucking impotent?" No honey, you're just not turning me on.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    John, sounds like you have always preferred 18-20 year old girls.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    Yes. It is for me a combination of intense physical attraction plus whatever extra is going on between the ears.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    At the club I visit most, I generally get dances from 3 of the ladies, but only the one gets me real hard, but that's only if she's there. I think she only dances when it's that time of the month.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    I have noticed that it is that way with all women and all experiences.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    "Do some strippers make you work harder than others?"

There. I fixed it for you.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    Yes
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    All dancers make me hard; I can't help it actually. It's what they DO with my stiffie that determines if they become a regular.
  • WetWilly
    9 years ago
    Dancers are a lot like women: some are hotter than others. :-)

Yes, some women make me harder then others, because they are hotter.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Yup.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    Yes - the chase makes me hard. I know that sounds odd - but the dancers who sit with me and chat face to face - leaning in to touch my knee - or to whisper something in my ear. It's a bit of an initial tease - and I know it's ss. But if it's a slender girl, with long dark hair - and she has a firm ass - she could get me rock hard - and she could deflate my wallet in a short amount of time.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    There have been strippers who make me super hard ... And they're not always the hottest or the ones I'm crushing on the most. Curious about how that happens. Does make me feel all young and virile though LOL
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Hard on's start between you ears, by shifting over from the sympathetic nervous system to the para-sympathetic.

SJG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xzf0tws…

http://www.courts.ca.gov/programs-cfcc.h…
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    There are some that I couldn't fuck with your dick because you couldn't get hard.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I agree it's not the hottest dancers that make me the hardest. GingerBread makes me rock solid for every second of our encounter but she's an older 8. I think it's just her technique and experience. She knows exactly how to worship a penis, so from the start I always know that I'm in for some good lovin.
  • rick33
    9 years ago
    Its the conversation, what I'm thinking, and if she's thinking the same thing.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    Yes. There are two dancers who get me rock hard a lot quicker than any others. Both dancers are hot, very skilled and have a great personality. One especially a tall thin very tight bodied brunette gets me visibly longer and thicker than any other dancer.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Some strippers just know that their job is to make guys hard. They do it by manner of dress and by demeanor. It isn't really that much dependent on what they look like. Some have just learned to be what guys want them to be.

:)

SJG

Is Donald Trump the Charismatic Leader the KKK & Neo-Nazis Have Been Waiting For?
    http://www.democracynow.org/2016/3/4/is_…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion