tuscl

Black strip clubs in houston

kevinmac
Florida
Tuesday, March 1, 2016 9:12 AM
So I know it seems to irritate a few people here when I start these discussions, but the replies are usually very helpful mostly.

I have a new job that is taking me to all sorts of cities I have never visited before. Later this week is Montreal, and I will post a review when I get back.

But the week after is Houston. I got some info from Papi, but he has not been there in a while.

Other than Onyx which I plan to visit, and Foxxys and Black Diamond whose reviews sound bad, are there any other clubs with all or lots of black dancers in Houston that you would recommend?

Thanks very much for any help you can offer.

Kevin

4 comments

• san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Houston is one of the places I also plan to be, though it is still in the eventually realm. I do plan on starting at the black clubs, the dives, the straight up whore houses, and then also the Asian Hostess Bars, the ones that sometimes even get into front room GFE.

Often the dives do have horrible reviews, especially on yelp.

blackstripclubs.net was extremely informative. But it seems gone now.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Gold Diggers is a black club I was unaware off.

There may be some mixed clubs w/ a decent # of black dancers but IDK of them of the top of my heads.

TUSCLer “standupguy81” is an AA guy out of DC but seems to visit H-town and seems fairly familiar w/ the AA-dancer scene in H-town; maybe you can PM him: (https://www.tuscl.net/u.php?UID=280621)

V-Live is sorta an upscale black SC but reviews don’t make it seem like the place to get good-dances – more of an expensive nightclub.

Dreams Houston is “sorta” a black SC but not really – I think they got dancers dancing on-stage and such but I don’t think they are permitted to act as a full-fledged SC thus I don’t think lap-dances can be given (and it may have odd hours of operation).

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    XTC and XTX South seem mixed w/ a decent # of black dancers (you can do a key-word search for “black” or “AA” to fish out the reviews that talk about black dancers.
  • BlackStripClubs.net is back! Well, sort of . . . . Initially launched many years ago, BlackStripClubs.net went offline for several years for various reasons. The owner is rebuilding the site in a new forum format. It will take some time to repopulate the club listings since many of the previous ones listed have closed. It will also take time to remarket the site and gain users. Please be patient. BlackStripClubs.net should be ready to go in early 2022.

In the meantime, you can visit the site, join, and start posting black strip clubs that you know of and your reviews in the respective categories. Feel free to share BlackStripClubs.net with others to help the site grow users!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion