tuscl

To: Dusty

Friday, January 16, 2004 12:50 PM
I am sorry that, that loser wanted to start stuff with you. I was going to say this on the post he posted but, I didn't want to contribute to his hostility. It looks to me that from a few other posts KingPin says he owns a strip club. You and I both know thats not true. I have never encountered a club owner who would act like that. I am sure you have not either. He is making up shit as he goes along and doesn't think about the people he may be hurting in the proccess. He has no compassion to others, and thats where he proves himself to be a loser and a liar. If he were a club owner he would not bash strippers as he does, because no club owner would want to give clubs a bad name. He is extremely childish and has a female writing and language style. He sounds more like a jealous person that a bright enough person to run a stripclub let alone a hot dog stand. He looks at himself in the mirror everyday and thinks to himself, I started acting like this, now there is now way to redeem myself as a good person. So he hides behind the character he made up. I am not even certin if HE is a HE. He should have never said a word about your family, and I would have blown up on him too. But doing so, you added fuel to the fire, and he thinks he has you now. But don't be discuraged. You and I and the other dancers of this board know that Extras, are not that common. You are not a bad person or anyless of a person because you dance. Dancing does not make you a bad mother or a wife. I am just sad that while I was worried about what RomanticLover and Clean and sober were saying I didn't even notice the perverted personality of that KingPud Fellow. I am sure you are a good person, with a beautiful heart and mind. I wanted to apologize for that sick fuck. Even though its probably not true, its still bothers people to be treated that way. OH and when KingPud reads this which I am sure the stupid ass will. Get a life you moron, and pretend strip club owner.

8 comments

• WiseGuy
    20 years ago
    ...a 7th graders over use of the words "you" and "your" 9 times.
  • Kingpin
    20 years ago
    Did your husband guess who your last customer was? When you kissed him? How do you kiss your kids when your mouth smell like cum? Listerine doesn't wash away your twisted moral ways. Is it worth it making only $50 a night for all the pimples you get on your ass from lap dances for guys with semen filled pants?
  • dusty
    20 years ago
    RL is just scarey weird. I am not afraid of him at the discussion board himself... I would definately not want to meet him in real life. .. As for KP he is just a lonely boy who can't get any.. I can see why he is so bitter... however I do not think he is female... Any girl who would come to this board would think the same way about him... we know that what he sayd is not true and just shrug it off... its not a big deal...but when it comes to my family thats where I draw the line... I do everything that I can to make my children happy and the same goes for my husband.. I love them more than anything in the world... When they are spoke of in a fowl manner.. I am a momma wolf and I will eat whoever messes with my pack... Under normal circumstance I would have never spoken a word to him... Unfortunately I drew the line there... Thank you for the post.. it was nice.. I am over it no big deal
  • JimJazz
    20 years ago
    I agree with WiseGuy. I think RL just might be a danger to society. How would one best go about reporting RL to the proper departments as suspicious?
  • WiseGuy
    20 years ago
    That's a good question niceass. If he/she is, then in my opinion he/she is a mentally disturbed person with some kind of multiple personality disorder. Women haters here, in my opinion, mostly just like to get a thrill from making dancers mad. RL is different, he does not care if they get mad or not. I sincerely believe RL is a threat to a dancers safety. Let me mention some history i've seen. I guess i've seen RL around stripper forums for about 6 years now. Whereas Mousy feels RL is a genius only spewing shock value statements, RL has not carried much of a conversation here to add credence to that genius status. Ignoring or responding to RL has no affect on his continuous drivel postings. RL only backs down when webmasters ban him or warn him. RL is driven to SEE his topics posted and when he is banned it bothers him. RL once posted his drivel with the disclaimer that "he didn't want to elaborate (post disgusting details in CAPS) because the webmaster said he would delete my posts". RL is simply the Internet's stripper forum spammer. RL is a forum disease that can only be cured by the webmasters. On other forums, in the past, RL has carried a limited conversation and it gave a better insight into what he/she is all about. Every forum poster generally has a certain writing style, attitude, topic, agenda, etc... as you know. I've looked at those clues to see if other people are RL. RL has been banned in most forums. I have seen him reappear in those banned forums under anonymous names and toning down his topic but his theme is always the same. I have noticed that about 1% of the time RL will suddenly post under his registered name in length using a different writing style, proper english and carry a brief conversation. Remember when i asked if you were "Jeff"? Jeff was a great poster on another forum and he gleaned some info from RL. (Remember him RL?, he had you on the run) There was a massive forum flame war at the time and RL was in the middle of it. RL has discussed getting dances and cumming in his pants and letting it dry on his leg as he continues trying to get dances (the context could have been a female point of view). He has mentioned several times that dancers must be crazy because they "freaked out and ran to get the manager and had him thrown out". He claimed on several forums that he has "stripper friends and semi friends" that he/she has seen in and outside the club. The context of that statement has been gender neutral so RL could be female. He admits to getting a STD but wont tell what type. RL once said he was about 30. He says he plays video games a lot. None of the KP,CS,HS personas were present posting at that time. On another upstart stripper forum, RL argued in length with a dancer named "heavy metal lust queen" about his same inane topics. That forum is gone, i think. RL was looking to discuss, with dancers only, detailed degrading sexual activities to fulfill RL's perverted fantasy. Again, none of the KP,CS,HS personas were present posting at that time. On another stripper forum RL's IP address was also posted next to the name ID. Yoda may remember which one that was, "ExoticDancer" i think. Dancers BF (reputed to be Raymond a financial advisor from Clearwater/Tampa Florida) also posted there. RL only responded to dancers. I traced RL's IP and it tracks to Houston. In that forum RL also very briefly posted a conversation in proper english and a different writing style. However, it matched the same IP as RL's other posts. Another person posted 3 or 4 times using RL's name, style and topic but the IP traced to a different IP in Houston. It might either have been a friend of RL or RL using a different computer. There were a few women hater types posting there but their IPs were not RL's. I cant ever remember him ever giving out a dancers, bartenders, or waitresses name/description or describing in detail what the inside a particular club looks like. Nothing to prove he was ever in a club. As much as he reads ASPD and what they post, he would be heading down to Michael's (their term - TGSOE), finding the girls they talk about, begging for $5 dances and posting his success. Because he doesn't, it tells me RL must be a fraud and a LIAR. (Post here RL, and we can prove it otherwise) I have mentioned to a few girls to be on the look out for RL types. The last report i had was some 22 year old skinny kid claiming he only pays less than $20 for dances. He/she has done a pretty good job of not leaving many clues to figure out who he/she is. Based on observing his past posting history, i've concluded he might live in NW Houston. RL has had [view link] service for some time (i think it is on a swbell backbone) so he must be making a paycheck somewhere unless mommy is paying for it. Niceass, you could always ask Founder who's IP matches whos, as an indicator. Founder could turn on the IP number next to the name even if the name isn't registered. It wont help if someone is using a proxy but its a start. That's all i can remember this morning, maybe i'll add to it later. As far as i can tell, Kingpussy does not seem to fit RL's posting habits on other forums over the last 3-6 years. Kingpussy is merely a wannabe stripper worshiper. ....but you never know, RL's psycho habits could be getting worse. PS ...Dusty, women haters post empty hateful words trying to get a response because they need attention from women to make them feel complete inside. Their life is dependent on putting women down who they cannot control and have power over them. Never take it personal.
  • niceass
    20 years ago
    WiseGuy, Is kingPin and RL the same person?
  • WiseGuy
    20 years ago
    ...kingpenny it must lonely needing forum strippers to validate you feelings. They have such power over your life.
  • Kingpin
    20 years ago
    A post in my honor? Wow how nice. But what type of loser are you to commit your time and energy to fiction. I don't even exist. Everything I say is a lie according to what you wrote. But still you spend all fucking day thinking about me. How sweet. You are bipolar and wouldn't know common sense if it bit you the pussy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion