tuscl

{[{[{ 10 Questions For LapDanceKing82: Getting to Know TUSCL Members Series Epi

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Certainly the most value-conscious member on the board. A continuation of the "get to know series."

1. What is the least amount you have spent in a club, the entire night that you successfully LDK'd?

2. What is the most you've ever spent in a stripclub?

3. Why advice can you give to someone that's wants to LDK for the first time in a strip club? What should they know to make sure it happens and how should they prepare for it?

4. Have you ever been robbed or beat up from a street walker?

5. If a dancer offered you ITC full service for $150, would you do it or just stick to LDK from standard lap dances?

6. What do you like better, strip clubbing or picking up street walkers? Explain why.

7. What member of TUSCL would you want to go clubbing with, and why?

8. Do you have any hobbies? If so, what are they?

9. I'm sure you've read reviews of many clubs. Name a club you want to visit, no matter how far it's away from your home.

10. How many articles of clothing do you own that are designed for LDKing?

5 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I think it;s funny a talking penis is interviewing TUSCL members. Should be a cable show.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Awesome answers - thanks for taking the time!!!
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    I learned quite a bit from those great answers! Great questions and replies.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Shailynn, very interesting thanks for circulating the questions.

Those are pretty much the answers that I thought LDK would give. They all sound like him. But I always thought that LDK and LDKisLife were the same person. I find it hard to believe there are two people who can be that identical.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Interesting read. From the dude that shares the same strip club hobby as me it's cool to get a peak into your mind. Our spending is so much different though. $180 as your max spent, I'd think it was a slow night if I only spent that much. But then again most of my clubbing has happened in rip off city aka Vegas. Spent much but still fun so I don't really mind.

What ever happened to LDKislife? Never heard of this guy but just from his name he sounds like a guy whose posts I'd want to read.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion