tuscl

This is why i dont take days off lol

So on a whim me and another dancer decided to take a day off yesterday and have some fun time on our own. First off car breaks down before we left the driveway. Her belt? broke. Whatever fixed and moving on. Thanks to a helpful neighbor. Now we get to the hotel and decide to grab some food. That went surprisingly well and we decided to hit the spa. Again surprisingly well until my friend realized that her phone was gone. Left at restraint and all gone now. So later on that night we decide to party it up. We were looking damn good too. Met a few guys all was going well. kept bar hoping and drinking and then all the sudden we realize that we maybe should've paced ourselves. So 2 hours later we finally stop and we are done for by now. Apparently according to my enabling friend a cab driver now is the proud owner of a pair of my panties. Didn't plan that lol. Back at the hotel bar I am now drinking, horny and have no panties on. I spot a incredibly hot guy. Chat him up and all but offer it up as a sacrifice before he informs me that he has to head out and meet his....you guessed it boyfriend/... To top off the night we get banned for one calendar year because I decide in a drunken stupor that I want Cheetos at 4am. however I forgot to put clothes on. Yeah the front desk was not super excited about drug ass me asking for the vending machine wearing a smile. All in all fun weekend but I think i'll skip the vacations for a while lol.

30 comments

• vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    And you didn't invite us to have a drink with you. SHEEESH !! LOL
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    I know bad PD bad... lol
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    Well . . it sounds like somebody had a lot of fun. Didn't realize handing out souvenirs to cabbies was such a common a fetish. Interesting.
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    lol totally not a fetish just achol induced lol
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    How did you carry your change for the vending machine naked?
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    lol well not in my pockets lol grabbed my purse forgot clothes lol
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    No good deed goes unpunished.
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    What kind of people would be upset by seeing you wearing nothing but a smile at 4am? I think anyone here would be thrilled to see that. At least I know I would be.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    The clubs in Orlando would ban her for that. Damn it!
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    This is why I love strippers.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    No clothes on in the lobby? I might buy you a bag a cheetos if I saw that. Or maybe invite you back to my room where I would hopefully have some snacks, no clothes necessary, unless I already had company of course.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I wonder if hotel employees get naked drunk women frequently. Here's my experience.

The DS and I were staying at the Ritz Carlton. Both high as fuck. She's drunk too. At 2 am I come out of the bathroom to find her on the phone demanding a pizza from the front desk. Room service is closed. I take over but I'm in no shape to handle such a complicated task.

The lady at the front desk is extremely nice and ten minutes later the DS answers the door topless. There's a young guy there with an assortment of snacks from the gift shop for her to choose from. She chooses 3-4 bags of snacks and sends the guy off to get us soft drinks.

When there's a knock at the door a few minutes later I answer. I have never seen a guy with such a disappointed look on his face. I tell him that if I let her take the drinks from him will he agree that I don't owe him a tip. He enthusiastically agrees. I call her out of bed where she is mowing through the snacks. She has a shirt on now but it's mostly see through. She takes the drinks and gives the guy a hug, I watched, and he had a huge grin on his face.

• vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    LMAO, John, nice job !!
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Good story, John.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    Did John just totally hijack PD's post?
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    Those are both great stories! I enjoyed the imagined vision of pole dancer and johns DS friend too.

I can't believe there would be any complaints seeing pole dancers hot nude body anywhere! What do they say - she's all that and a bag of Cheetos!!!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    No hijack. PD was totally nude. The DS was wearing a thong. And PD was out in public in the lobby. The DS was just topless in our room. Full nudity in a public setting is even hotter than a topless DS who reveals herself to the young bellman on the night shift.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    Iwas just kidding JS. I should have followed it with a :-) I guess.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    I want to party with you PD.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    Both stories are hot - a DS in a thong - and pole dancer nude in a hotel lobby. Do strippers really want our $$$$ - or have we been doing it all wrong - as it seems a bag of Cheetos is all it takes to get them nude and in bed?
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Why am I never at these hotels! I would have gladly purchased your Cheetos and offered to help you satiate your horniness. :-)
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Reminds me of this news article from a couple of days ago:

"What would you do if a roomful of hot chicks wanted you to take off your clothes? Our main man — a brand-new pizza delivery boy — happily obliged when the aforementioned gals assumed he was the stripper they’d hired to liven up their bachelorette party. Amid the strains of “Sexyback,” he even hooked up with the bride-to-be — until their tryst was interrupted by the real stripper’s arrival. Exposed as a fake, pizza boy hightailed it back to work and promptly told coworkers his tale of lust — but they weren’t exactly impressed. Turns out, they often hooked up during deliveries too. (Hey, anyone know if Domino’s is hiring?)"
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    when you say her belt broke, do you mean her timing belt or the belt that holds up her pants?
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    @Cashman: You must have missed the part about her being high on weed. People do the strangest things when they have the munchies!

;-)
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    Good point @ATACdawg - the weed and the resulting munchies can make folks do lots of things they might not normally do. I guess I'll just have to stay home and keep working on this case of Cheetos and Doritos -
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    @PD, great story. Not sure if I should laugh or cry!
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    9 years ago
    Not sure you're the type Poledancer but you would be a fun OTC girl to take to a swingers club for a night as surrogate SO ;)
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    Poledancer, understood. Alcohol can make one do odd things at times.
  • s88
    9 years ago
    I was in an Embassy Suites atrium hotel during a pride parade. Watching from my top floor baluster at the atrium at 1 AM. I saw in 20 minutes 3 different times different groups of straight women trying to seduce gay guys back to their room. All 3 times it failed.

I am wondering next time I should hang out in the lobby dressed as a leather clad cop with a mustache and ass chaps and see how much pussy I can get at the pride parade, or am I not thinking this through clearly?
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    If you try it - and it works - that could be a new sure-fire "system" - I'd say stranger things have worked - so it's worth a try!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion