tuscl

Would it disturb you or someone you know if the US government said aliens were r

Not me. I already knew a bunch of posters on here have to be alien.

12 comments

• jestrite50
    9 years ago
    Not me either ! We have the opportunity real soon to vote for one as president !
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    It wouldn't disturb me st all. I think it's naive to believe we are the only intelligent (with many exceptions) life in the universe. And I also think it's naive to believe aliens would be hostile just because most movies portray them that way.
  • IwillLapAdancer
    9 years ago
    Since Earth girls are easy, you know there's a bunch of freaky ass aliens hittin' that ass.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    As long as their women looked hot and didn't eat us for food, no problem.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I already know aliens are real by the laws of probability.

I'm just very skeptical we'll make a positive ID of some long dead race in my lifetime via transmissions from space. As for aliens visiting Earth, it's VERY unlikely...the universe is just too big and we've been sending out heat signatures and electromagnetic radiation for far too brief a time to be noticed.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    I don't tell many people that I come from Procyon. But you guys and gals are cool. So what the heck.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Unless we're very wrong about physics, it's extremely unlikely aliens have visited this planet. But to me it's highly likely we will receive communications from aliens in the universe in my lifetime.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    The vastness of the universe would be a waste if we're alone.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    It would be cool in my opinion if the US had a secret space program and we already had space ships and had been interacting with multiple alien species for over 50 years.

I've had many dreams where I have interacted with multiple alien species. Many communicate via telepathy in my dreams. I am telepathic as well in those dreams.
    My dreams are the exception though. I had one dream where some gray aliens abducted my astral body while I was asleep but I was pissed off when my astral body woke up. I attempted to take over their ship and almost succeeded in my dream. I didn't understand all the alien navigation controls. They had specialized groups. Some of the gray aliens worked on navigation systems. I kept more of them alive. I really did enjoy chasing after the others though. They had an emergency beam out device they got me with. I was chasing two terrified grays down a corridor, some survivors from my attack, and they activated the device. I suddenly woke up in bed. I must have been half asleep. It was like I got a message that they wouldn't abduct me again. I sent them a message. I know about them and could destroy their home planet or take over their fleet, well something like that.

Now my dream with 3 tall blond female aliens went a whole lot better. It was quite pleasant. It was like seeing 3 dream strippers and they all had the hots for me. My dreams with other alien species, sometimes a bit weird.

Supposedly based on all the conspiracy theories, the US is already operating large space fleets. There is a joint alien US base alien in Antartica and another base on the dark side of the moon or rear facing side since it isn't really dark all the time. Then with billions of star systems in just this galaxy, dozens of different intelligent alien species in this galaxy if not more undiscovered species. Even if not true, I think it's fun to speculate. The odds that we are the only life in the universe out of billions or trillions of chances for life to pop up are astronomically against us. Considering this planet has been around for several billion years already, aliens could have lived here long ago. They could be the story of the Gods in our myths with some exaggeration. It would be like JS69 dream stripper story told after 10 generations of stories. She would be like the goddess of love with supernatural powers.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    History channel is doing a marathon of UFO stuff.

Anyway I think it would be cool if one day High Schools had an interactive star map of our galaxy and you could zoom in and learn all about different intelligent alien species.
    You could joke Who let the Dogs out when Vince says he comes from Procyon.
    http://earthsky.org/brightest-stars/proc…

High schools could throw in some finance education and call it a class on science and finance. Stuff they didn't teach when I was in High school.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    You never know where those aliens will show up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl9kWE-7…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion