tuscl

Possibly the greatest DS sex story ever

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I hesitate to say that this is definitively our best sexual encounter, although it certainly could be. But there have been so many. I'll leave that ultimate judgment up to the reader.

Unfortunately, I don't have time to type what happened tonight. But I wanted to go ahead now and let chessmaster call me some version of fag and say I'm lying. Get it out of the way now so you can enjoy the true story when it comes.

Here's a preview: the story includes penetration of her ass and five orgasms (sadly only one of those was mine).

22 comments

• san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Ha Ha Ha!

SJG
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I'm happy for you but will need to read the full report
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    This better be good when you are doing a pre-thread to the actual thread

:)
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Fuck that faggity fuck chess boy!!!! lol. ;)
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Don't keep us in suspense, JS! Did she say yes when you asked her to marry you? ;-D
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Where? When? Who?
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Ok, I'll do it myself since chessmaster hasn't chimed in yet: you faggoty liar.....

Looking forward to reading your story John. Sounds epic. And it better be!

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    Would you post your fake story already faggot, or are you such a pussy that you need Heck to write it for you?

(Is that good enough slamming?)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    It'll be this afternoon or evening. I do actually have a real job.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    My dear friend - sending dick pics to MILFs on match.com is not a real job.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    No rush. I already tool my daily shit. So i don't need anything to read.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    This thread could have been entitled: "How to keep a bunch of retards in suspense"
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Can't wait for more tales from faggotland! Will this story include skinny red head dream strippers? Next episode on dream stripper sex: tales of the faggot!
  • RandomMember
    9 years ago
    "Possibly the greatest DS sex story ever"
    -------------------
    Riveting subject, I'm sure -- but I'm more interested in the "do you change your own car oil" thread.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    False advertising!
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Starring Carleton Heston as Moses and a cast of thousands in technicolor and directed by Cecil B. Demille coming to a theater near you soon.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Well since sc has already taken a shit, and it's fun to keep retards in suspense, maybe I'll hold off until tomorrow.

Chess, congrats on composing entire sentences. I know that must have been a challenge for you.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Hell, John, I'm still waiting for your review from the recent trip to HiLiter.
  • dtek
    9 years ago
    Penetration of her ass and five orgasms, only one of them the guy's. Sound's like last Sunday night at my house.

Did you play that game where you tell her she can't cum until you count down (ssssllllllooooowwwwlllllyyyy) from 10 while you're stimulating her so hard she can barely stand it?
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    So how many copies have you pre-sold?

SJG

Small Travel Trailer, Bare Foot
    http://www.digitaltrends.com/home/barefo…

http://www.go-barefoot.co.uk/

Notice, door is on wrong side.

Anyway, for a strip club parking lot you really need a small motorhome. Unless you can just get your trailer in there and keep it there. :)

Antonio Vivaldi Organ Concertos,Musica ad Rhenum
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFjKUMkv…
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    "penetration of her ass and five orgasms"

That sounds about right. They make a male strap-on so you can DP her too. Fuck her ass with the strap on fucking her pussy or vice versa. No matter what anyone says it's an amazing thing. Add in the liberator wedge for the perfect angle and 2 hours later y'all won't be able to move.
  • dtek
    9 years ago
    @SJG
    Pictures exist. Stills, not video. Yes, she knows about them (and wants copies). No, I will not post them.

@Seaboardrr
    DP was via a butt plug. I pressed a vibrator against the jeweled end of the plug while fucking her. After the countdown orgasms she really wasn't able to move for a while.

@JS69
    Hope I haven't stolen the thunder from your Greatest DS Sex Story Ever. ;)

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion