tuscl

Any clubs in Tijuana with Latina dancers ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

Also – do I need a passport if crossing over the border into Tijuana from Florida.

Thanks!

15 comments

• san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I think someone posted that it has just changed and so you do need a passport. Now you go thru this building, instead of the old walk over path.

Latina GFE is 200 proof. They can get to you just by the way they look at you. And the written accounts and videos of the front room pawing and DFKing are numerous.

SJG
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Lmao!!!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Papi, you're in a roll tonight! Are you smoking weed?
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I heard about a few Eskimo dancers from Orlando, working at Adelita's heard they were doing a dog show.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    BTW the Florida border is a wet foot, dry foot, thing no passport required if you are Cuban ;)
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Nope, no Latinas in Mexico.
  • RTP
    9 years ago
    I am wondering if Papi got hacked? His personality seems to have changed over the past few weeks. Much more sarcastic and taking some shots at other posters Nothing over the edge, but Papi just always seemed like he tried to help everybody. Maybe it is the weed.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    You don't need no effing passport to commute between TJ and Florida. You do need to be one helluva good swimmer!
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    You don't need no effing passport to commute between TJ and Florida. You do need to be one helluva good swimmer!
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    To RTP no buddy that's our Papi, he don't smoke no weed, and he's just goddamn cool. ;)
  • gammanu95
    9 years ago
    Maybe his big-ass ebonies fuck with his phone when he isn't looking
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I haven’t been SCing much lately thus not been getting my “medicine” and thus a “bit on edge”.

Yeah – it’s not cool to take shots at people and everyone is entitled to their opinion – but there are limits – just b/c someone is entitled to their opinion thus not mean they are entitled to say w/e they want and be disrespectful all in the name of “free speech” – if one is going to have strong opinions and make them personal; then that can result in counter-opinions.

w.r.t. the quirky threads; it started w/ a newbie asking questions about Denver SCs and having supa-picky dancer requirements which was kinda funny – flagooner followed w/ a parody of the newbie’s thread which I thought was really funny and since it was a slow night posting-wise I and others followed flagooner’s lead and posted some quirky threads of our own.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Tara has just joined, and with her article she was just calling it as she sees it, from her perspective.

Matt's Denver post was also a first post. What he was asking may have seemed strange, but there was clearly no harm intended.

SJG

Cameron Carpenter: Rachmaninoff's Paganini Rhapsody for Organ & Orchestra
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F79Bgeqy…
    This guy and his M and O modernized organ are out of this world!

Cameron Carpenter Bad Boy of the Organ
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XECkSZvv…
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    WRT Matt's post... I was just needling him a little. I hope he didn't take offense. I rarely take myself too seriously, but sometimes I forget that others may be a little thin skinned in comparison.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    FYI Matt is the guy that put up the first quirky Denver SCs thread (except he was not trying to be quirky)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion