tuscl

Strip Club clients Blackmailed

Wednesday, February 24, 2016 6:49 AM
I apologize if someone posted this already. [view link]

18 comments

• PontiacGuy
    8 years ago
    In the article, they make it sound unlikely clients were photographed in the club but very likely their license plates were.....
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    That would have really scared me when I was attached to the ball and chain. Not sure but I think it's a lot harder to get an address from a license plate in most U.S. states.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    At a club by me, the "prime" valet parking spots (reserved for most of the regulars), are where they back the cars up against a large concrete wall. So anyone coming by can't see the vehicle license plates.
  • PontiacGuy
    8 years ago
    I wasn't aware of that, Mr. Smith. Warhawks: Good point and interesting. Here in Illinois though we have plates front and back though
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    That sucks. The clubs in my hometown are terrible, aside from that I don't club at them anyway because I don't want my cars seen in the parking lot, as all the clubs are right off of main roads easily visible and my cars are not non-descript. I wouldn't care if my personal car was in a strip club lot out of town, and I usually have a rental when I am clubbing out of town.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    That sucks. It's something I've read about in other areas as well. I'm in the USA - but I've read that folks will take photos of license plates at dogging locations in the UK - and they can be used to expose those folks. I think it's more challenging to use license plate information to get the identity of the owner in the USA. I wonder if the club mentioned has a private parking lot? If so - would it be a violation of privacy to take photos on the property without consent? Also - if it's not a private lot - how can they be sure the cars belong to club patrons? Another attempt to extort more money from club goers!
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I hate that articles like this just give assholes ideas.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Gimme all the cash in your pocket, Vince. Eat shit, asshole, as I pull out my Glock and cap the dumbass.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    This type of shit really pisses me off. These people claim to hold the moral high ground. But, oh yea, we are going to blackmail you! Assholes. Just like those bastards who hacked the Ashley Madison site. "You're doing wrong, we don't approve, so we will blackmail you". And are bitcoins still viable anyway?
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Corvus - I was thinking that this sounded very similar to the Ashley Madison crap too. If I remember correctly - they wanted Bitcoin tokens too. Must be harder to trace Bitcoin funds.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    This idiot pulled this shit in Europe, where most folks aren't as hung up about sex as Americans. The police should probably be looking for an American ex-pat, or Muslim group, or some other morally superior, holier than thou type.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I would not pay a cent in blackmail. Of course, I'm not married.
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    This is why being forced to have your ID scanned is a terrible idea. Clubs that do so should be boycotted out of business.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I brought my marriage to an end, responsibly. I have also build a type of career where such things won't matter. Though I'm not there yet, soon I will be with strippers in public and introducing them to each other and to all the other people I work with. Soon I'll be standing up in public for what I believe in. SJG
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Bitcoins are impossible to trace and a real pain in the ass to purchase.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Is this where someone should say "If you have something to hide, then maybe you shouldn't be doing it"
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^ Yes! But I did it while married in order to stay sane! SJG
  • s88
    8 years ago
    Around me, all SCs scan your ID or they can't have a alcohol license. A smaller collection of those make you pose for a photograph each time you enter. If a hacker gets to the ID scanner computer, he gets the photos, and DL info of every one ever. That story is completely real.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion