tuscl

My new, objective rating system

Subraman
Car key and wallet dating your sister
I decided to take a cue from Yelp, Amazon ratings, and Facebook Likes. Who cares if I think a stripper is a 6 or a 9, I'm just one guy. What do I know about ratings? Fuckall, that's what. So I decided that crowdsourcing ratings is the way I'm going to go, even though I am convinced sometimes the crowd is a bunch of dicks. So, here's where I'm at:

I'm going to skip past all the lower ratings, who cares, right? These are the negative levels

So, level 0: an average woman sometimes gets guys turning their heads. Not consistently, but sometimes.

Level 1: Many of the strippers I've been OTC with, consistently turn guys' heads. Sometimes they'll say something to their buddy. Sometimes a wife will look at her husband to make sure HE isn't turning his head. But with stick with what's consistent: Guys consistently turn their heads when she passes

Level 2: A few years ago, I knew a stripper who was nearing the end of her career, but was still gorgeous and always dressed on point. Our relationship turned from stripper/customer to genuine friends (with benefits!), and I got to see her in her element a lot. One thing I noticed about her: when she was walking through a bar or nightclub, I could track her movements by watching turning heads. It wasn't a guy here or there turning his head -- there was actually a discernible wave of turning heads, that I could track as she went to the bar or bathroom. She's hot enough to command everyone's attention, at least for a moment. So, what defines this level: she consistently creates her own wave of turning heads around her.

Level 3: I haven't had many of these. My "real ATATF" is above-and-beyond beautiful and sexy, at least to me. She's only 22, but she's a show-quality rose in full magnificent bloom, and makes everyone else around her look like marigolds and daffodils. Guys don't just turn their heads, they say and do things impulsively that it seems like they can't stop themselves from doing. The past two times I was with her, here's a sample of things that happened: 1. A bunch of guys were coming from our left, and out of the corner of my eye, I see the guy in the lead go "Whooooaaaa!" and reach both arms back to stop his buddies, so they could all stare as we (she) passed. 2. When we were standing around,a guy walking by us came over to me to tell me how lucky I am. 3. A guy is walking the other way, when he sees us, he stands to the side and pretends to fiddle with his phone, and when we pass, he falls in behind us. I know exactly what he did since I do it too ... he's checking out her ass. Anyway, this level is defined as: guys consistently and impulsively say things (to themselves, to their friends, to me) or do things that they otherwise wouldn't have said or done, because she's so hot.

I figure level 0 is average girl -- 7 or below
Level 1 is roughly 7.5-8.5 -- guys turn their heads for girls this hot
Level 2 is 8.5 (if she's dressed hot) to 9+ -- she can grab the attention of everyone at a bar, on a regular basis
Level 3 is strictly 9+, maybe 9.5+, particularly when she's dressed sexy -- guys can't help themselves, they're consistently doing dumb things around her

The crowd decides if she's not, not me. By this system, some of the girls I thought were super super hot are only Level 1s ... they turn heads, but not many get that wave of heads thing going.

20 comments

• Subraman
    9 years ago
    I call the levels: head-turner, wave, and whoa :)
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Other systems have been tried.

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=1…
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    While I generally oppose new systems as a matter of general principle, this one makes a certain degree of sense. Plus under this system the DS is definitely Level 3.

But a limitation of this system: it depends heavily upon what the woman is wearing. Put an 8 in an outfit where her big tits are hanging out, her nipples show through, her dress is skin tight, she's not wearing underwear, and she's going to get an undue amount of Level 2 and 3 reactions.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I believe in grading on the curve
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Yep, that's true JS, that's why I emphasize "consistent".
    Also, the one thing I factor out: girls with clownboobs or giant asses get reactions just because of their caricature bodyparts.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    shadowcat-->"Other systems have been tried."

Keeping in mind I'm writing this tongue-in-cheek, I'm not really invested in it ...
    None of those other systems use crowdsourced reactions. They're all just different cuts at a way a guy can rate his girl. My system is Hot-or-Not for stripper ratings!
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Interesting ideas there Subraman.

I also don't go along with that 1-10 or Bachelor Scale myself.

Some time back I came up with my own categorization. The highest level is MHP ( Must Have Pussy ). This applies to a girl who just for some reason really gets to me at first sight. It isn't just looks. It's often influenced by how she is dressed, but really its the entire persona. This kind of girl I really want and there will never be any doubt about that. And if I engage with her she will feel this, and this tends to get her to respond positively. Every girl dreams of being with a guy show sees her this way. She will always get my attention above any others.

And there have been times that I've really been struck by such a girl, and then only later do I realize that she's a girl who struck me like that years ago, just with different hair and makeup. So I know this MHP category is real.

Then the second category does not have a name, but they are just fuckable girls who might grow on me. The more time I am around them, the greater the chances that I will start to feel something for them.

Then there are revolting girls, but this is more caused by the ways they conduct themselves, than anything innate about their looks.

There are a few ugly girls. Oh well.

Then there are the Barbie Dolls and Sorority Girls. These are extreme conformists, outer directed girls, who definitely rub me the wrong way.

In strip clubs I try to be open to all and I do engage with ones I wouldn't in other places, because this is what the strip club is there for.

SJG

'The Challenge of Rudolf Steiner'
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX71X6SG…

Jeremy Nadler
    http://www.innertraditions.com/author/je…

Nadler on Steiner
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWhnDYyY…
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    motorhead-->" I believe in grading on the curve "

I personally curve to the left
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    I still prefer the 1-10 scale. A bell curve with a normal distribution.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    js69-->"But a limitation of this system: it depends heavily upon what the woman is wearing. Put an 8 in an outfit where her big tits are hanging out, her nipples show through, her dress is skin tight, she's not wearing underwear, and she's going to get an undue amount of Level 2 and 3 reactions."

Thinking about this more, I think that's okay. The crowd has spoken -- for a night, your girl has been promoted from a head-turner to a waver. The crowd gets to decide, not just one guy. Dress and look and how she carries herself are a legit part of it. My ATATF gets Whoa reactions, whereas an ATF I had a few years ago -- who is one of the most stunning women I've ever met in a strip club or in my life -- never did, and a lot of that had to do with how that ex-ATF carried herself and dressed. Just not as naturally sexy, and didn't dress the part.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I like it - I made a wave in the pool when I went for a swim the other day.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I made a warm spot
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I use coin grading, which goes to 70. 60-70 are the MS (mint state meaning uncirculated) grades and the scale is exponential. Any girl below a 60 has no significant visual appeal. A plain but pretty girl is a 63. A 64 has at least one unusually good attribute (eyes, cheek bones, tits , etc.) A 65 is a girl most guys would say is beautiful. 66+ is goddess range and becomes more subjective for women than coins.

For the record, my ex-ATF was a 66, my C/F is a 64, and the best grade for any dancer who was a c/f in the past was "Michelle" who was a 68.She looked like a 22 years old Brittany Spears better looking relative. My first OTC.... *sigh*
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Michelle would be 50 by now....I hope she's not a fat pig! LOL
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Strippers don't always age well, alas!

And, you guys are missing the point of the crowdsourced ratings!!!

I think we can mix-and-match crowdsourced with single-sourced ratings.

"I think my CF is a 66, but she barely turns any heads"
    "Bitch is like a 7, but she gets whoas out in public"
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    Your 0..3 system sounds a lot like Chili Palmer's 1..4 system. (or some other guy's binary system, 0/1, will fuck her or will not fuck her).

I don't find the 1-10 system to be that bad.

A 1..4 system tends to be a logarithmic system, which is what I think you are intending to do. Correct?
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Dom, I don't actually think of it as a 0..3 system, I just threw the numbers in for reference. I think of the levels as "average and below" "head turner" "wave creator" "whoa".. It's not logarithmic, it's just that I don't micro-grade "average and below" (what we think of as 0-7.4 in the regular 1-10 system), because I don't care about any of those ratings, that's not what I"m looking for in a stripper. For what we think of as 7.5 and above (which is just the top 2.5 of the usual 1-10 system anyway), I'm using a CROWDSOURCED, objective, and fun way to figure out where she fits in "headturner" "wave""whoa"... even if I think she's a 10, if she doesn't even generate a wave of turning heads in a bar, then she's just a headturner, at least for the crowd.

The whole point is, I'm enjoying rating my girls by how the crowd reacts to her. It's interesting where the crowd and I disagree, which many times is because her personality has caused me to raise her hotness in my head, or because some feature of hers is so amazing (*cough* ass *cough*) that I've raised her up too high. Alternative, as someone who does not care at all about tits, I sometimes think a girl is average, but big tits alone can get her turning heads or more

Again, all in fun!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Also, you can't mix picture ratings with live. All women look several grades better in pictures. I see a perfect 70 on line all the time (some of Clubber's Korean women perhaps) but in the flesh? I can think of only 2. Maybe. If I ever saw one in the club I'd be lost.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    And they all look better in the dim lighting inside a club than they do outside.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    My own experience, with taking pictures of women, is that you have to know what you are doing or the lighting used for photography will make mature women ( over 30yo ) look really bad. Photography can be harsh. Face 2 Face if I can get to know a girl, I like a pretty face but I am not judgmental about their looks.

SJG

Essential Teachings of Helena Blavatsky and Rudolph Steiner
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7z2Wrxg…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion