tuscl

Creepy old geezers

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
On our last trip the DS and I went to a bar/nightclub. For some reason, the place was full of almost exclusively old couples in their late 60s, 70s and 80s. They must have brought bus loads of them in from retirement homes cause a few nights later the place had a far younger crowd.

The DS was dressed in a very sexy, revealing outfit. She has dressed in equally revealing ways in public many
before, and I usually enjoy being with the hottest woman in the place. But this time the old men were the biggest pervs that I've ever seen. Worse than any strip club. Old geezers were burning holes in her dress they stared so long and so intently. Their wives would be standing right next to them and they would blatantly state for several minutes. Guys would come up and stand next to her so they could look over and stare down her very ample cleavage.

Granted, her dress was so tight and low cut that she was practically nude. She never wears a bra or panties, and this dress was among her most revealing. But still, she has dressed like this before and most guys have the decency to stop staring after they get one good long look at her assets. Occasionally a younger boy might stare too intently but I attribute that to their young age.

I have never seen a group of guys who acted like this before. We left after less than an hour because she was so uncomfortable with it. And this is a woman who is used to dozens of men staring at her nude body for hours on a regular basis. I said something a couple of times to the old pervs who came right next to her to get a closer look but they either didn't care or couldn't hear. It was very loud in there I noticed a few wives pull their husbands away from her, and many turned around and stared as they walked away.

This is the first time I have been with her in a large group of people who were almost all so old. Is this what it's like to be married and old -- the mere sight of a beautiful young woman makes you loose all sense of decency and decorum? I lust after young women every day, but at least I've got the good sense and self control to not be a total asshole about it. And many guys stare at her, some even try to flirt with her when I'm standing there, but I've never seen a group of men so totally out of control just at the sight of a scantily clad young woman.

Is this what it's like to grow old and be married to an old woman? It certainly wasn't a strong endorsement of marriage.

18 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    So this is what hot spots in Florida are like?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Does sound like Fla but it was overseas.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    I think they sense their own mortality and no longer give a fuck. That coupled with they probably don't get out much and see women of DS' caliber.

I had the same problem when I took a girlfriend to the orchestra in high school. She worse a skimpy black cocktail dress (since it was the only thing fancy she owned) and she got shared a hole through her by the old 65-80+ crowd too. So, yeah, pervs.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    ^"stared a hole through"
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    I guess a benefit of being a PL is that we are so accustomed to seeing young, beautiful naked women that just seeing a hot girl on the street does not faze us.

Men that don't go to strip clubs stare intently at the sight of any scantily clad woman.

In my eternal quest to find the best pants for lap dances, I went to a Lululemon store to check out their pants for men. Holy smokes, all the female staff was wearing yoga pants so thin it could have been body paint. If I wasn't a PL, I would have stared a them.
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    Oh and about the pants. I would have no problem with the dress code at Baby Dolls. They have a fly and pockets, the fabric is stretchy but I though the fabric could be a little lighter. In the end, not worth the $128.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    "Is this what's it like to grow old and married to an old woman?"

How the hell should we know?

John, we said this was over seas. Do you think there was some cultural issues at play? I've observed many other cultures do not act like those of us raised in the USA.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    It was a tourist area and these people were not natives. I'd guess mostly from the U.S. and Europe. Either they were there on vacation or, more likely, they spend the winter there.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    People (male and female) often tend to act differently when they are on vacation/away-from-home.

w.r.t. starting at a scantily clad woman; IDK; it can be seen different ways depending on the side of the fence – if a woman decides to dress provocatively in public perhaps all bets are off – kinda can’t have your cake and eat it too – i.e. go out in public sporting major cleavage then be upset at people staring at what you are showing (especially when it comes to a female’s sexually arousing areas).
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    "Old geezers were burning holes in her dress they stared so long and so intently."

John, I wasn't staring that hard.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Jack, you're not that old.

Papi, I agree no law was broken. When you walk out in public everybody can look at you all they want to. But there are still commonly accepted standards of acceptable leering and this broke all limits. Plus this sucks as a practical matter because it discourages beautiful women from dressing like sluts. They enjoy men's appropriate staring but no woman likes creepy, stalkerish behavior.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    To me this was further confirmation that I don't want to marry. Cause if I do, then I'll retire and have no good excuse to go to strip clubs. I'll end up like these guys, lusting after every pretty woman because I've got nothing but an ancient woman with saggy old tits at home.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Fiction ...
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Chessmaster comes through again with his jealousy fueled, petulant, childish one word comment. But of course, as always, I have many pics of us together on this trip. Including many of this particular dress, both on and in various states of removal.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Careful john you are not that far from being one of us creepy old geezers .;)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    25, old geezer yes. But I don't think you're creepy when you pay for the privilege.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    You can pay for the priveledge but if you are a creepy old geezer that stays with you forever ;)
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    You're splitting hairs. Sorry dude, if a woman dresses in a way that screams for attention, dudes are gonna look. It's not classy to stare, but it's gonna happen.

I'm guessing you encountered some vacation mentality, where people actually differently away from home.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion