tuscl

Ever regret not spending more money?

chessmaster
Illinois
Last night at the show club got a great lap dance from a thick blonde hottie. This particular club usually has numerous dancers I like so I figured I would get 1 then go back to her later if I didn't see anymore I was interested in. Long story short she disappeared for the rest of the night, rest of the talent was sub par and I spent 2.5 hours drinking at the bar(which doesn't happen because I would've normally left long before then). Had I known it was going to suck so bad I would've just spent all my money on her and left.
Thoughts.

16 comments

• Propsi
    9 years ago
    I've had those in spots, but that's where you scout talent to make up in case one of your ATF disappears or leaves for the night. It takes time to find alternatives, especially in the same club and learning the rotations and all.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    "In the strip club there is nothing gained by indirectness"

It certainly has happened to me.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    No, but I'm the guy who regrets spending too much on one girl, only to see one walk in later that I wish I had cash left. Then I take the walk if shame (hit the atm) because I don't believe in later.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    never heard of regretting to spend more money when it comes to adult entertainment. More money to spend on the better adult entertainer.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Lol gaca I've done that too.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Yeah it's happened probably to most of us. Hindsight is 20/20.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago

"...take the walk if shame (hit the atm) ..."

LOL
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    No, I usually get what I want on the first dancer. If not, there is plenty of fish in the sea. I'll catch one another time.
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    Yes
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    yeah, its happened. the one that sticks out in my mind the most....was my last visit to follies. should have done VIP with this pretty red-head after she gave me some good lap dances.

i don't know why i just didn't pull the trigger and do it........later i ended up finding out (from another TUSCLer) that she was great in VIP.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Only on the drive home. The next day I'm happy I didn't.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I used to take $200 to the club w/ me thinking that if I took more I would spend more – the bigger a PL I became I started running into issues where I was having a great time and my $200 were gone but not my lust so I would hit the club’s ATM – this sorta started becoming the norm so I decided I rather spend more and have a blast than go home w/ should’ves could’ves would’ves so now I walk into the club with $300 min, often $400, and sometimes $500; I don’t necessarily spend it all every time but now I don’t get in situations of not having the $$$ to keep having a good time.

w.r.t. striking when the iron is hot – I’m a variety PL so don’t like to invest too much funds on just one-dancer cause I like to sample the rest of the buffet – but these days if I’m enjoying my dances with the first girl or 2 I often will get lots of dances as long as I’m enjoying them.

I sometimes do run into the problem where I’ve spent what I’m comfortable spending and then I see other dancers I had not seen b/f in the visit and would have preferred – e.g. on a recent Su afternoon visit to one of my small local black clubs; got there about 3 pm and started getting dances and was tapped-out by 5 pm – this little club is often jumping on Su afternoons and seems to have a mid-shift that is preferred by a lot of the dancers – so past 5 pm some more dancers came-in that were hotter than the ones there at 3 pm when I arrived and I wished I would have saved my funds for the late crew.

But a PL lives and learns – now I know that if I want to be in the thick of the most talent on that day at that club; I have to show-up around 5 pm vs 3 pm since that is when there are the most and best dancers.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    No. I typically go on shifts with plenty of dancers. When I'm done with a girl, I'm done.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    I typically go with no less than $500 in my pocket and often $700. So I typically don't hold back when I see a dancer I like.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    I understand your initial point - as it is important to be direct/upfront with the dancer you like. Generally - when there is cash offered - it gets the dancers immediate attention - and you become the priority.
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    I've had my times in general, but I usually wise up within a day or two...or whenever I get back into town and put the money back into my account.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion