tuscl

Would you have fucked her?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high

You don't wanna fuck me

You wanna fuck some dead presidents.

How true. How's incredible.

I had a MILF want to fuck me for valentines. Huge tits but ugly old face. Her on line pics were probably ten years old. She reeks of desperation rather than sluttyness. She went down my throat with her tongue and was rubbing my dick with her hand. But her face is ugly so the kissing wasn't a turn on. I said we'd fuck next time but there will be no next time.

So I declined. I'd rather save my cum for a young cutie who wants to fuck some dead presidents. Was this wrong. Do you fuck good MILF thick bodies with a masculine looking but female old face?

23 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    7 body

3 face
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Oh, throw an old dog a bone John, or in this case a boner.

Seriously though, who the hell can say? If the little head wasn't screaming for release, then you should have passed.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    No way.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Naaah, my dick wouldn't have gotten hard. Bummer for you.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    No, you were not wrong. We've all turned down sex before, when we're not attracted to the broad.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I have to have the good face and body. This is why I am faithful to Detroit strippers.

• ButterMan
    9 years ago
    What Vince said! I doubt I would been able to get it up for that. Not after fucking 20 year old hotties. So No!
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I'm afraid I'd've been as shallow as you in this instance, John. A face I can call at least "pretty" is necessary for my attraction.

I can say that without being too hypocritical, because even though I call myself ugly, most women (even the ones I'm not paying) say that I'm not. They don't go as far as saying I'm "handsome," but they claim I'm not unattractive. If there's a "civilian" version of stripper shit, that's probably it.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    " She reeks of desperation" is the reason that I would never consider an on line dating service. I have a hard enough time getting up up for good looking ones. Got to pass on all fuglies.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    JS - just put a grocery bag on her head and go to town. Lol Jk.

If it was that bad I'd pass, but there was a time before finding the hobby where if I was desperate for sex I might have done her.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I can't do ugly faces, even for a bj.

I have let a few fat girls suck much dick. In general fatties give good head.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    I could never fuck an ugly woman. I can compromise over the figure a little but never looks. I wouldn't even get a HJ from an ugly woman, especially a mature one.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I think it would depend on how horny I was. She'd have to have at least a few redeeming qualities. Like a hot body and average or sub-average face - or - Beautiful face and sub-average body.

I've never had that situation though, I've slept with several girls/women who could stand to lose some weight but they all were really cute.
  • HungryGiraffe
    9 years ago
    Cute face is the starting point. Ugliness is a non-starter.
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    We are a spoiled bunch.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I would have to see some pics so I could make a determination.

But in general if I like the bod her face would have to be close to disfigured for me not to wanna fuck her.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Does she come with beer goggles?
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Just a double bagger. The second in case the first one falls off. Or one for you as well. :)
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    I would definetely be willing to take that girl off your hands JS. Is this another online date gone right?
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Can't be that masculine if she has an obvious female old face. You should have tried getting drunk or high to better make her prettier. After all, how often do you get free pussy JS69?
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    Throw her my way. I don't remember the last time I even considered saying no. If I'm getting some - I don't give a shit about her face at all! I'll close my eyes and fuck the shit out of her -

I know my opinion is different - but if free pussy is offered - I'll fuck it!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    It was an on line date, and part of me didnt feel right turning down pussy. But if I'm kissing her, she's rubbing my crotch, and the little head doesn't move, I must decline. Fucking teenage strippers has limited my fucking options apparently. But there are plenty of MILFS that I want to fuck, just not this one.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    JohnSmith69 - I totally get that - and it's much easier for me to say what I did without being in the position to actually perform. If her appeal wasn't working for you - then it wasn't going to happen.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion