tuscl

Vegans (not Vegas)

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
I have run into several girls/women in their 30s lately that are vegans. That's fine I get it, but all of them are fat. How does that work out? How can you be a Vegan and be fat?

Is there a store that sells faux chacken fangers, Vegan donuts and Vegan candy bars I don't know about?

Does Starbucks make Vegan friendly lattes? Are these bitches consuming 1,600 calories daily at Starbucks or something?

When I eat healthy I get mad skinny, and "my" healthy can't come anywhere close to what these vegan diets should be. I know some people just have shitty metabolism, but I've run into too many women for this to be a coincidence.

I tell you one thing, I've never run into a Vegan stripper, or a vegan PL.

19 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    They must be stuffing themselves with lots of pasta
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    There are a few dancers up here in Detroit that claim to be Vegan.
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    It doesn't really matter what you eat if you overeat. They probably cheat and they probably were fat before they were vegan.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^ does that just mean they don't swallow?

Damn I forgot about pasta - yep that explains it.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    Or lots of desserts / baked goods that are vegan. You can get seriously fat eating that shit.

I think a lot of them are just sad that baby chickens (RE: eggs) are being eaten/killed. Pussies.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    What exactly is "fat"?
  • WetWilly
    9 years ago
    Vegan diet is not about health at all. It is all about avoiding violence towards animals, avoiding killing them for food, and not hurting them in the creation of food products.

Some of the unhealthiest people I've ever met call themselves Vegans. They'll eat potato chips and drink beer all day long, because it doesn't hurt animals.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    I dated a Vegan once.When we went to Texas Roadhouse she would not only eat her 16oz prime rib,she would finish the rest of mine.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    I'm assuming she doesn't turn down sausage.
  • WetWilly
    9 years ago
    If a person was eating a prime rib, they were not Vegan.....
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    "What exactly is "fat"?"

I guess that is different for everyone, but as a guideline, if a girl weighs as much (or more) than me at my heavy point and is under 5'7" in height I would consider her fat. I am 6 feet tall, and my weight can fluctuate between low 170s to mid 180s
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    All of the vegan women that I know are pretty thin.
    Maybe it's a geographical thing.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^ maybe - all the women I know locally who are vegan are thin, practice yoga and don't drink alcohol either.

I think a lot of people I am meeting lately use that term and don't understand the definition.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Sugar is vegan
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    If a vegan sucks dick and swallows, is she cheating?
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    ^did you suffer as a result? If no, then it's probably okay for a vegan.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    George, cum is given consentually.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    "Sugar is vegan"

Yep, but the people that I know that are "true" vegans wouldn't be caught dead using sugar aside from maybe a tiny bit in their tea or coffee.

These people aren't at home making cookies and cakes. They're idea of a yummy dessert is figs and a avocados.

Mine is chocolate thunder from down under at outback lol!!!
  • WetWilly
    9 years ago
    Shailynn,

I'd like to respectfully disagree with your statement a true Vegan wouldn't be caught dead eating something with heavy sugar content. I've known plenty of Vegans, having been vegetarian for years myself, and their habits are simply not that predictable. As just one example, did you happen to notice the post above from someone who dated a woman who called herself a Vegan, but ate prime rib?

Vegans vary quite a bit in their dietary habits, in my experience.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion