Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Porn star Kelsi Monroe? Yes or no?

S
SupremerulerVIP113258

Illinois

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (19)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Not much 'thigh gap'

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Yes

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Yes! I wonder if she gives good rimjobs! I bet she gives brilliant rimjobs!

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Neigh.

I'd hit it for free I suppose. Especially from behind.

Profile picture for WetWilly
WetWilly
•

Definitely wouldn't pay for her. Way too big for me.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

If it moves, fuck it. LOL Hell yeah !!

Profile picture for chattguy123
chattguy123
•

Yeah, id beat the brakes off her.

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Ya she solid. Escort factor slut actually adds to her nasty choke a bitch out flavor

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Meh!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Definitely! I love that thick dumper -

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Pass.

Profile picture for seaboardrr
seaboardrr
•

If she really wanted to blow me I probably wouldn't say no but neither of us would go for her. She has absolutely no tits

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Tits are a big attraction, I'll make an exception for her :)

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

Nah

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I like to see her front side. not enough data.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

^probably strategic on her part. I'd just not worry it, bend her over and do her from behind, since clearly that's her best asset.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Pay her as an escort? NO WAY! Freebie? OK

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

She’s alright – I would not kick her out of bed but would not pay big $$$ to bang-her either.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

She look's like the daughter of "My friend's mom". Cute to date, but not worth paying to fuck.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement