tuscl

It's cold enough to freeze the tits off a stripper

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Saturday, February 13, 2016 1:14 PM
The temperature was 6 degrees when I picked up my ATF to take her to my place to celebrate the day before Valentine's Day. She asked me to go to another dancer's house so she could pay her $50 she owed her. My ATF called the dancer on her cell phone when we arrived and asked her to come out to the car to get the money so she would not have to go out into the cold. The other dancer made a real girl move. She sent her boyfriend out to our car to get the money.

8 comments

• Bavarian
    8 years ago
    More surprising is a stripper repaying her debts
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Good ole Detroit!
  • s88
    8 years ago
    When the choice is a 2AMer or repayment, guess which the stripper will pick.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Sounds like you had a heat wave. I'm talking about the energy released inside your place. I'm up in Royal Oak, this morning was the bad. A weather authority just reported it's 14 above, but the real feel was 1 below outside. I'm not going out, I thought about it, but it's for the best I stay in.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Vin my first thought was why would anybody with a choice not be in Florida at this time of the year.
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    Left the Penthouse last night (Friday) and didn't even feel the cold. This morning though, I've decided to stay in. This cold spell is just reminding us where we really are (good ole Michigan!).
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I'm impressed a dancer actually initiated the repayment of her own debt. I'm learning more than I expected on this site!
  • laplap1974
    8 years ago
    That stripper is one that doesn't like debts and that is a positive trait for anyone to have
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion