tuscl

Scariest car ride of my life

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
The Tootsies parking lot is the size of the average mall parking lot. I'm riding to a black dive with a certain Tuscl member. I won't mention his name but it rhymes with heck. We are walking to his car. He's parked about .7 miles from the club entrance. I ask why are you parked four times as far from the entrance as every other car. He says he needed to smoke weed and there were cops patrolling. Good reason.

I used to think that the car that the DS drives smelled a lot like weed. I no longer think that. You can get high just from 60 seconds of sitting in heck's car. The smell of marijuana is stronger here than on a marijuana farm. It is incredibly overpowering. I like this smell. I just don't like it in the car that I'm getting ready to drive away in.

I sit down and heck throws a bag of about 1/2 oz of weed in my lap. If you don't smoke, 1/2 oz is a good amount. Heck clearly has other bags of marijuana food items all over the place. I consider hiding it all in the trunk, but what's the use. The smell is overpowering. I immediately go into lawyer mode, figuring out all of my defenses to keep myself out of jail when the cops pull us over. If that happens heck is spending six months in jail. But I've got ten reasons in my head why the cops should let me go. Sorry heck. That's the risk you take when you drive with a lawyer.

Heck lights a joint and start driving. I tell him to drop the damn drugs. Even driving with the DS is not this scary. And she's got big tits to distract me from the risk of imminent death. Heck has no tits.

My job is navigator. But I'm very high. So I'm struggling to follow the funny little blue dot on the gps. Several times I call out the wrong turn and correct myself at the last minute. Heck lights up another joint.

I consider calling Papi and asking for him to pick me up. But we've were walking in the parking lot so,long that Papi is long gone. I'm all alone with heck.

I've never been so scared since I found out the DS had a whale with more money than me. At a stop light heck throws the bag of weed in my lap again. He's a funny little fucker. I don't know what's worse. The fear or dying in a car crash. The fear of the cops pulling us over and finding heck's weed. You can smell the weed a block before we get there. Or maybe it's the fear of the cops finding the vapes in my pocket. And there's also the fear of me directing the car into a lake or a tree. I can't get the office episode out of my head where Michael follows the gps into a lake.

Occasionally I feel like my stripper habits are going to get me in serious trouble. This is one of those occasions. But here's the really funny thing. While I was terrified, Heck was a great driver. He drove the speed limit, he stayed in the lanes. He handled my gps screw ups and kept us on track. He drove very safely, and we never were in any actual danger. He clearly wasn't really high when we left. He just liked making me think he was high. Most of my fear was really just the weed making me paranoid, and the fact that I could be spending the next day in jail instead of on south beach.

But I don't want to give heck any more of a hard time. He was the tuscl member who did the greatest act of kindness. Hint. It involved Hanna Banana.

So we made it to the black dive. Talk about paranoia. That feeling had just begun.

I'm going to the beach now but more stories later. Next up: my first visit to a black dive.

30 comments

• sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Sounds scary. I thought it was scary catching a ride with a drunk driver in college and another time with this guy from Lebanon who he himself said caused 8 accidents, at one time turned the corner so fast that two wheels were up in the air and drove routinely over 90 in busy traffic up near Raleigh. He said he was trying to scare me. I laughed at him when he ran over a curb and lost a hubcap but didn't know how to put it back on.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Paranoia has a place in one's life. Sounds like you had good reason to be paranoid. I'm not knocking Rech, he's become a friend here on TUSCL. I like Pot, also. It makes me somewhat paranoid thinking about the OINKS waiting to imprison me, but I have to laugh also. Have a great day on the beach !! My home !! South Beach rawks !!
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Riding with the drunk driver wasn't scary after you got used to him. He never got faster than 15 or 20 mph before he slammed on the brakes. college freshman were not allowed to have cars so I had to hitch a ride to a grocery store if I didn't want the food from the terrible dining hall on campus. I lost 30 pounds in only 4 months to my lightest weight ever as a freshmen. I was hungry a lot because the on campus food sucked big time. At least I missed the time when hundreds of students were hospitalized for food poisoning. They interviewed a student on the news. quote. referring to the meat. "It looked awful. It tasted awful. but we ate it anyway because that was normal."
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    A story about scary driving in South Florida and it doesn't involve Clubber's ATF?
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Js69 sounds paranoid. It doesn't get scary until you see flashing blue lights behind your car.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    JS - at least you two were lucid enough to not call the police on yourself like these guys.

http://fox8.com/2016/01/21/listen-men-ge…
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    JS69/Rech,

Here's a simple 13 step solution to alleviate your first "problem" above:

1. Buy a Harley.
    2. Get run off I-75 in the rain by a car.
    3. Break your right ankle.
    4. Drop the Harley on your right foot.
    5. Break your right foot.
    6. Visit two doctors that miss fractures in said foot.
    7. Walk funny a year or so in pain.
    8 Visit a new doctor.
    9. Spend a year in treatment with little results.
    10. Have foot surgically repaired.
    11. Have above mentioned right ankle further repaired.
    12. Get handicap parking permit.
    13. Park at entrance to Tootsie's about 20 yards away.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    At least we know you made it back to your hotel in reasonable condition otherwise you'd not be able to be posting.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    rh, hilarious 911 call. And I totally believe it. Weed can not only make you paranoid but it can make you ridiculously honest. Last night I needed the hotel clerk to help me order a pizza for delivery. I thanked her, told her that I didnt usually need help ordering pizza, but I'd had a lot of marijuana at the strip club. She and the other guy behind the desk lost it.

Clubber, I would prefer your solution to another car ride with heck.

25, yes we are all fine. Well actually I'm not sure about heck. I think he was driving back to Detroit in the weed car.

Rech, go away. This story does not concern you.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Hopefully we'll hear from Heck at some point today.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Clubber speaks the truth. At times riding a bike is quite dangerous. Clubber is here today, because he's tough. He is a great guy. I'd have him at my back anytime. I had a wild accident on one of my cycles. I'm real lucky.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Yes clubber is a great guy. Plus we have totally opposite taste in women. We both found our dream ladies for the evening and they couldn't be more different.

I can't say the same for Rech. He and I both fell in lust with Hanna Banana. Sadly this did not work out too well for Rech. I will let him post some lies about what happened before I tell the true story.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    JS69,

Rech told me he was driving to Jacksonville (basically Georgia) last evening. I told him to try the Doll House there, and skip Cafe Risque in Micanopy,
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    JS69,

Was Hanna the long straight haired blond, the one that offered me a Monica with my cigar?
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    ^^^Yes
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I remember the time that a stripper who was staying at my hotel conned me into driving her to her drug dealer. At first she asked me to drop her off at a friends house. I didn't want to because it was going out of my way but Mr. nice guy obliged. when we got to the house on wheels, she asked me to wait a couple of minutes. WTF? But I had to go back the other direction anyway.

As soon as she gets in the car she starts snorting the coke that she had just picked up. Pissed me off so bad that when we got of the interstate, I told her that she owed me a BJ and I wanted it now. So there I was, going westbound on I-26 at 65mph with coke in the car and a stripper sucking my dick. Fortunately we never got stopped.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Scat can I use that story in my book?
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    LOL, I remember when shadowcat told me that story somewhere in Georgia. It's always funny to hear, Damn druggies. Shit, I don't mind pot, but the hard core users I stay away from.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    VM - Actually it was Columbia SC.

JS69 - Have at it.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    JS69,

Didn't Rech try to hand you a bag in the club when he was sitting beside me on the couch? Right about when the food was being ordered.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    No, shadowcat, I was referring to where you told me the story, I thought it was in Georgia, perhaps you did tell me while we were at Platinum in SC. My Alzheimers, you know.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    vm,

Maybe we should start TUSCLFOF?
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    cool story, thanks for sharing.

1. i assumed this was going to be about you riding through a bad neighboorhood

2. i assumed, since you were riding to a BLACK dive in MIAMI, that the tuscl member was chulo

these are two assumptions i probably would have put money on.......but i guess that's why you should never assume
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    How is tootsies a black dive?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    The Tootsies meet was at 6 pm – “twentyfive” was the first to arrive then clubber, Rech, and JS69.

I’ve done Tootsies many times and it doesn’t do much for me these days since it’s pretty much the polar opposite of a black dive which is where I prefer to spend my disposable income.

I wasn’t sure if people were actually gonna show and some of the TUSCLers said they would stay late even if they showed – so since Tootsies is not my bag I didn’t want to be there for 4 to 6 hours so I was planning to show-up around 10 pm and stay 2 hours or so.

I was texting with clubber and twentyfive and they informed me 4 TUSCLers were there – so I decided to stop by b/f 10 pm so I could catch up w/ them – ended up getting to da club around 8:30 or 8:45 pm and had to pay the $30 cover to go to the Tootsies 2nd-floor VIP where the gang was hanging-out (and it’s a better place to hang than on the main floor) – the 2nd-floor VIP is free b/f 8 pm and $30 after 8 pm (regular cover is $10 and 2nd-floor VIP is $20 on top) – if one is sitting in VIP b/f 8 pm they can stay there and not have to pay – but if they go downstairs they have to pay to come back-up if it’s after 8 pm – in retrospect I wish I would have gotten their at 6 pm so I could’ve hung w/ the fellas and avoided the $30 cover.

By around 10 pm clubber and twentyfive needed to get-going and Rech said he wanted to check-out a black dive – originally me and Rech were supposed to hit a black-dive on Sat afternoon but Rech was leaving (driving out of) Miami that night so we decided to hit the black dive on Fr eve after leaving Tootsies.

So me, Rech, and JS69 were the ones left at Tootsies and decided to go check-out the black dive.

I have an eyesight condition since birth that has degenerated over time and my eyesight is fairly poor these days (I’m 46 and have eyesight like a 90 y/o) – b/c of this I don’t like people riding w/ me while I’m driving – for their safety and b/c most people often almost have a heart-attack when they are in my car and I’m driving – thus I suggested to JS69 (whom did not have a car) to ride with Rech whom did have a car and I’d meet them at The Body Club (the black dive).

And that is how JS69 ended up riding w/ dime-bag Rech :).

The black dive scene at night is not what it is on dayshift which is usually when I visit – we spent about 45 mins there and then we took-off. JS69 asked me if I could drive him to his hotel so he would not be in the car w/ dime-bag Rech and his “pharmaceuticals” – I drove JS to his hotel upon leaving the black-dive and in retrospect he probably felt it was safer driving w/ dime-bag Rech due to my vision impaired erratic driving.

• JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Papi, are you a journalist? Between your reviews and this you always tell a complete, clear story
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ it's b/c I care

:)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I felt safer with Papi than Rech simply because of the lesser consequences should we be pulled over. Clubber, Rech handed me all kinds of weed itc. I declined because I flew to Miami and would have to carry it back in my luggage.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    JS69,

I could smell the weed, but didn't know where it came from.

All in all, an enjoyable evening!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion