Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Meet up Report

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Rech is high. He has his arm around clubber. His other hand is on 25's knee.

Oh yeah, they have strippers too.

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

There is still time to join us. We have one empty seat in the upstairs area. Rech is buying a bottle so we can get the best view.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Rech doesn't have any more hands, so my big plans for a reacharound are foiled.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Twenty five has 25 girls up here right now

And he's buying blow jobs.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Everybody disappeared in the VIP I'm here w/clubbed and JS & Rech are hogging all the ugly girls I got the pretty ines

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

100 dancers an Asian not in site!

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

I'm enjoying the play by play

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Real time reporting! Another TUSCL first!

Profile picture for VeryBigDawg
VeryBigDawg
•

Great. Wish I was there.

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

Where's Chulo?

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Damn, rub it in, already !! LOL

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Chulo showed up about 45 minutes ago and he brought two Afro bunnies with big booties knocked JS69 and his DS into the DJ booth oh the twerking is outrageous I hope nobody gets hurt.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Laughs on them, I found my Asian, gotva number and one up for anything OTC.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Rech,

I did have you ignored, but after meeting you, I double ignored you. Not really, you're restored. Good night it was!

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Word from Miami was that you guys just stood around sipping Red Bulls and singing Kumbaya. ;-)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement