tuscl

Jackson MS 2AMer

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Jackson[MS] Police Department is looking for three unknown suspects who shot a man in the parking lot of a Jackson strip club.

According to JPD spokeswoman Colendula Green, a man was in the parking lot of the Black Diamond adult entertainment club when three men started firing shots at him from a vehicle.

Police said the victim was shot in both legs. He was transported from the scene to the University of Mississippi Medical Center. Officials said his injuries are not life-threatening.

Meanwhile, the suspects fled the scene. So far no suspect or vehicle description or direction of travel has been released.

If you know anything about these suspects or the crime itself, please contact JPD at (601) 960-1234 or CrimeStoppers at (601) 355-TIPS (8477).

7 comments

• san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Drat!

That place was on my must visit list. Jackson is also a city of interest to me. An obvious lay over point for that region. But also, they had elected Chokwe Lumumba. So I am always interested in places in the South where the politics are like this, and especially Black Meccas.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chokwe_Lum…

But in other ways Jackson is still backwards, noted for a very high teen pregnancy rate.

I know people say there is no mileage there anymore. But I don't believe them. I don't think you can enforce any rules for very long in an all black strip club, especially on the day shift when I would be there.

That place had been reviewed as one of the extreme types where the girls sit on our lap and leave you very little choice but to start making out with them. It had even been listed as one where they don't bother with a VIP Room. They just finish what they've started on couches in darkened corners. So probably there is then no house cut.

Old habits die hard. In any event, I'll still be going there.

SJG

about Human Trafficking
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=4…

Coffee Girl Gallery
    http://www.vietnamesecoffeeshops.com/gal…

Miles Davis
    Nature Boy, playlist
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDS_nqHa…
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Not a fan of Jackson

One major supplier moved from New Jersey to Jackson, MS a few years back. Product lead times went from 3-4 weeks to 12-16 weeks.

I'm not a huge fan of the New Joisey guidos, but somebody needs to light a fire under those non-union southern boys. Cost savings is one thing but it's a might difficult when lead times a quadrupled.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I a lot of industries, union workers and union shop rules really do make for a better operation.

Jackson does sound like a backwards place, but all the more reason to check out a black strip club!

SJG

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    The further south you go, the less of a hurry everyone is in. When you hit the Caribbean, you're super fucked because lunch takes 2 hours!!!
  • Ch3ll
    9 years ago
    Shadowcat thanks for this one. I'd say Jackson, MS is my hometown since the town I grew up in about 15 miles away nobody probably has heard of. Anyway.

After reading this I remembred vaguely my first ever strip club visit. It was a bachelor party for my brother in law and at the time I was like 17 or 18. I didn't know what to do with myself and sure didn't have money to tip or spend on a stripper.

I'd stay away from any Jackson strip club unless it's in like North Jackson aka Ridgeland. Other parts of Jackson are crime ridden. Burglaries probably is the highest crime. Plus I've been away from black ass for years. Wouldn't know what to do with it.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Ch311- Anyone who ever listened to Johnny Cash knows of Jackson, Mississippi
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    "When you hit the Caribbean, you're super fucked because lunch takes 2 hours!!!"

I'd like to be super fucked

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion