tuscl

I miss Detroit

larryfisherman
California
Yeah right, I don't miss those winters at all! People here in LA don't even know what snow is.

Being serious though, a lot of my family is still back in the D, so I'll visit there 2-3 times a year. I know Detroit is known for the extras, but I'm mainly interested in the eye candy.

For the Detroit people, what would you say are the top three clubs for dancer quality? It seems like Flight Club and Penthouse would be on that list.

13 comments

• Estafador
    9 years ago
    shouldn't the main concern be water contamination. How are strip clubs even thriving with a crisis like that currently going on.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    The poisoning of the water is in Flint, Michigan, where the Flint River was used as the source of drinking water "to save money." This is the kind of short-sighted thinking that has made Governor Snyder a joke.

Detroit water comes from the Great Lakes.
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    Coli as in Coliseum?
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    Isn't hotstuff69babi in Detroit? What club is she at? Isn't there another female TUSCLer that's in Detroit?
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    ^^^Thanks
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Why are you in LA? Why not go back to Detroit?
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    right, gotcha. All I remembered was that it was in michigan. Thanks for the reminder Jackslash
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    @sclvr5005- I was just looking for a new start, I had been in Detroit long enough (10 yrs). No regrets, I love LA, the women are beautiful. Detroit has a special place in my heart though, and I will continue to visit the D.
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    Thanks hotstuff!!
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    Judging from one of your previous posts i assume Nina will be on your agenda!
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    ^^^yes indeed. I have the hots for Nina and Hotsuff69babi!
  • georgebailey
    9 years ago
    ^^^^exactly what I recommend.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion