tuscl

Tampa clubs

I'm looking to take my wife to a club in Tampa. Where can we get the most mileage for lap dance and / or VIP?

7 comments

• WetWilly
    9 years ago
    It depends. What is mileage to a married couple, exactly?

The rooms in back of Scarletts are very secluded and private, in my experience, but my mileage is dependent on my knowing the dancer well.

That being said, I an guessing what you might mean by mileage in this situation.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    No first-hand experience but Scarlett's seems to get a lot of reviews - Mons is very popular but small and gets crowded and no VIP so people are kinda on top of each other.

2001 also gets a lot of reviews.
  • shanny72
    9 years ago
    Read reviews?
  • Need2haveher
    9 years ago
    I've read the reviews for these clubs. I've been to a club in Chicago where all three of us were naked and satisfied. Primary focus is on my wife getting naked time. Time for me is a bonus right?
  • Electronman
    9 years ago
    I recommend Scarlett's in Ybor City.

A club in Chicago where you had fun? Must be the outlying suburbs?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Beware of leeches
  • WetWilly
    9 years ago
    Scarletts is likely worth a visit for you, and 2001. 2001 is more likely to cost you big bucks, partly because you are new to the Tampa scene, and 2001 has a range of private areas. A greedy dancer may very well take you right to the most expensive (profitable for her) area of the club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion