Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How is Cam newton like a fig newton?

mikeya02

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

They are both soft and crumble under pressure

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Nice!

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

They are both sweet in small doses, but make you sick in large ones.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lmfao

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Dumb white girls think he's a date

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

Lol nice one!

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

@motor: Thai girls too. My pretend g/f is all over on how cute he is. She couldn't care less about his game or post game interview. I guess we're like that with dancers too.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I'm glad, I never liked that cookie. I expected Bam Bam and his boys to win. Now that we see the boy behind the man. All I gotta say is TOO BAD, BABY !!

Profile picture for minnow
minnow
•

You're about a half century late with that nickname, pal. Google "General Lloyd "Fig" Newton". Two Vietnam tours, 3 year tour with Thunderbirds (Narrator, Slot, and Wing Positions). Made 4 Star General. Active post retirement corporate career. THAT Newton makes a far better role model for youth than a prima donna athlete.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement