tuscl

Blow job preference

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
When receiving a blow job, do you like it if the girl jerks off the bottom half of your dick with her hand while sucking the top half and letting you cum in her mouth? Or do you prefer just having her mouth with no hand?

I used to be an all mouth guy. But then some other guy taught the DS to use her hand with her mouth, so she started doing it to me. And I really like it. It's like she's milking me to get the cum into her mouth. I asked video girl to do this in our last production and it made me cum quicker. So I think I might be developing a combo hand and mouth preference.

16 comments

• ButterMan
    9 years ago
    I'm a look ma no hands guy!
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Riding on my bike no handlebars!
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    I prefer her to milk my prostate, while giving a BJ. I want her to stimulate the prostate by rubbing it from the perineum side and NOT coming in thru the anus. But if she's not going to do that, then I prefer she go no-handed, and just like on the bed with her head off the side, while I play with her tits.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    No preference but a BJ is not a BJ unless it is CIM.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Amen shadow. That should be a law.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    It turns out, I'm a multi-sensation guy. Least exciting to me is all-mouth ... she's got to be doing something with her hands. She's got two hands, so she could PICK ANY TWO from the following list:
    1. Jerk off the bottom part of the shaft
    2. Play with my balls
    3. Play with my perineum (as per Dominic)
    4. Reach up and play with my nipples

Whatever... I just like it if there's multiple sensations going on. I know for some guys, this distracts from the main sensation, of her mouth on your D. For me, it's the opposite -- all these sensations form a positive reinforcement loop and drive me crazy
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    Like Shadowcat no preference, a BJ is not a BJ if it's covered.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I'm undecided. I need a hot girl to give me a bunch of bj's to decide. :)
  • Tiburon
    9 years ago
    No hands bitch. I can help myself nut with just her mouth. I don't need her jacking me off. It makes it harder to make the BJ last.
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    JS69 how about an add/alternate to "jerking off the bottom"? I've never met DS so it wasn't me that taught her...

My favorite involves mouth and hand but the hand is really just the thumb and forefinger. The technique involves the girl getting everything well lubricated and then sliding the band formed with thumb and forefinger up and down either with her mouth or in an opposite motion of her mouth. When done properly, it feels like you are inside her tight pussy but then are feeling all she can do with her tongue. Too much pressure and it will pull the skin up and down...like jerking it. If that happens it isn't right ...the key is a smooth, sliding sensation. The CIM is off the chart on this style BJ.

I had a civie do this to me years ago and have taught several girls the technique. Nothing is better IMHO.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    bubba I like that idea a lot. thanks
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    I don't know if she used it on you because you reported she "spit", but the dancer at Follies that I provided the VIP lead on, knows how to do it...and swallow :)))
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Both are good if the girl knows what she's doing. The "jack-suck", as My Favorite Cocksucker used to call it, *must* be done correctly in order to work, though. There needs to be plenty of luberication, and the rythym of the hand must be in sync with the mouth. Bubba's description of the thumb and forefinger is a very nice alternate method.

A BJ with no hands can't be just up and down, either, to be great. Tongue swirling, deepthroat, head twisting, nut tickling, or some other stimulation is needed.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    Let's not forget the additional pleasure which the proper use of her tongue can provide. I like to have her start off hands free. Then begin licking like a kitten with a bowl of cream. Lick my balls and suck each testicle individually - not too hard but enough to get them to start to rise. Then lick up and down the shaft concentrating under the head. Then get the hands into play, caressing my chest with some nipple play while continuing to suck my dick. I've met a couple who will lick under the balls to the peritoneum and that can be real nice. I once had her continue on to a full rim job, but frankly that seemed excessive.
    The next steps IMHO depend on whether the blow job is a part of foreplay or an end in itself. If the goal is to cum in her mouth I'll generally have her keep my dick in her mouth and Jack me off. If we are about to copulate than its all about timing. Is she wet? Do I need a lubricant? Should she spit on my dick for more lubrication? Decisions, decisions, decisions. Is there any such thing as a bad blowjob?
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    As I see it, BJ 'till completion is a rare specialty thing, when done its often between FS rounds during an overnighter.

So what I like is a mixture of BJ and HJ w/ DFK, and also during the DFK part, with me reaching around her to spread her cheeks to get to her snatch. All of this is done to escalate it until both parties are 100% ready for penetration.

SJG

For those who couldn't be at the stadium, here's some great video footage. Enjoy!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7juA6adU…

Grand jury probe into Santa Clara Stadium Authority and Santa Clara City Manager Julio Fuentes with allegations of destruction of evidence:
    http://www.sanjoseinside.com/2016/02/03/…

Blood of Others
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zh57EXcH…
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I tend to prefer no-hands/all-mouth b/c some/often times I feel the chick may be lazying her way thru it and kinda giving hand-action so she does not have to suck as much.

If done well I don’t mind the jack-suck as gmd put-it; but even then I prefer the all-mouth technique.

I do like-it when she sensually rubs her hands on my bod (e.g. stomach, thighs).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion