tuscl

Watch the video.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

9 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Damn – I currently live in that city – didn’t’ know that was going-on but not surprised – Hialeah is overwhelmingly Cuban and thus overwhelmingly corrupt since the major and police chief are Cubanos (so are almost all those in the city gov).

Having said this – the former-cop that is now a P.I. that exposed this looks like a douche and probably had his own motivations for bringing this about – what happens behind closed doors among consenting adults is their business as it obviously was not affecting anyone else since it had been going-on for a while w/o most people knowing.

We have outdated 19th century laws in this country when it comes to sex and it’s pointless and counterproductive.
  • sflguy123
    9 years ago
    You'd think places that look that legit would have trouble getting customers. I'd never suspect that Body Treatments place wasn't legit.

Surprised they get enough customers from backpage and I guess word of mouth.

If the place is to obvious I guess they get busted but in these nonobvious ones I'm surprised they find customers.

I remember when Hallendale Bch Blvd had a bunch of happy ending places between I95 and 441. It was obvious what they were and they are all gone and there was like at least 10 of them years ago with names like Sweet Things and Pure Pleasure.
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    Well I'll be damned. A police department that would rather focus on more serious crime instead of a business arrangement between two (or more) consenting adults. I never thought I would see such a thing in this day and age.
  • sflguy123
    9 years ago
    Reportedly once this has been brought to the police departments attention numerous officers have made numerous undercover visits to these places.

They were indentified by the smile on their faces and the hop in their step while getting into their city issued automobiles.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Pizza and Prostitutes - that sounds an ideal night in my book!
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    That place has a very legit look from the outside. It really shouldn't be an issue - as its between consenting adults. Sadly our outdated laws make this more of an issue than it should be.

Big lips and nice big tits on those providers. Nice sexy - and perfectly thick - bodies too!
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    that bitch ain't that fine for $250. She must be smoking crack.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    @sflguy123 The crazy part is, I bet they aren't offering fuckie fuckie. Just massage with hj happy ending.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion