tuscl

Review removed

ellocohombre
Pennsylvania
I had a good review posted about a new club that opened. All of a sudden the review is gone. Could it be the new club didn't claim their page yet, as there was another club at the same site. The new name was listed.
The review is still listed on my profile page. I will have to rewrite it I guess. Any ideas?

10 comments

• flagooner
    9 years ago
    Copy-Paste
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I assume the issue is that a new club opened in the same location but the club’s TUSCL page was not updated to reflect a new club w/ a new-name.

When a new club opens in an old club’s location either the old club’s TUSCL page gets renamed to the new club’s name or a brand new TUSCL page is created – I would think if the old club closed a good while back; then a brand new page should be created – if the changing of names was fairly instantaneous; then just changing the name in the old TUSCL page may be the way to go.

It appears you submitted your review and then another TUSCLer notified TUSCL as the club being closed so the club was removed from the TUSCL list although its old TUSCL page still exists just not visible in the list.

You can do two things:

a) Add the club as a new club (preferred way if it had been a while since the old club closed and seems the old and new club are completely unaffiliated) – adding a club will tell Founder to create a new TUSCL page for the club

b) ask that the old club’s page be put back on the list with the new name if the club is basically the same w/ just a different name (for this you need to contact Founder - https://www.tuscl.net/u.php?UID=171458
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    BTW – clubs are not responsible for their TUSCL page – usually it is TUSCLers whom notify TUSCL of new clubs or closed clubs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Is the new club listed on TUSCL?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ if so yeah then just copy and paste
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    Which club?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Gentlemens Club 10 has been reported as closed. Looks like the name was changed to Teasers Gentlemen's Club.

Send a message to Founder to change the name on your review.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    The review of the club on January 13, 2016 has a link to a local newspaper article talking about the opening of the club:

Per the newspaper article:

“… It’s the same type of business, but the strip club at the intersection of Mundy Street and Highland Park Boulevard has a new owner and a new name …”

So it appears it’s a totally new and different club and per the Jan 13 review the old club was BYOB and this is one serves liquor – so it’s a brand new club w/ different owner and different name thus best to add it as a *new* club so a new TUSCL page is created rather than renaming the old TUSCL page (plus there were no reviews of the club for 2015 likely signifying it was closed that whole time and more reason to treat-it like a new club rather than just renaming the old-one).
  • ellocohombre
    9 years ago
    OK guys thanks for the help
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Seems the changes have already been made.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion