Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Dwarf-tossing in Windsor is a success

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Dwarf-tossing attracts more customers than strippers. The market has spoken. Club owners are firing all their strippers and hiring dwarfs.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

The protesters were short-sighted.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Regarding the dwarf, the crowd was nuts over him

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

They were all just small-minded people.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

It's the little things in life that mean the most...

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Two midgets got into a fight there.

It was a short fight.

Profile picture for sflguy123
sflguy123
•

I too got tossed...from the place...after I tried to toss his salad..clearly I misundestood the event! :o

Profile picture for bvino
bvino
•

I've been to Leopards Lounge. This had to be better. It is not like they were exploiting animals. I am surprised so many people were opposed. The little guy is doing his thing. Would these people picket the drag bingo that is popular across the river? Those guys/gals are a little different too so aren't they being exploited? Oh wait- there is a choice in this. I blame social media for allowing the quick and dumb to get their opinions out.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement