tuscl

OTC orgasms

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
For those of you who do OTC, do you regularly give your strippers orgasms, or is it mostly just about your pleasure?

For me it varies widely. DS II has an orgasm 95% of the time. DS I has an orgasm maybe 85% of the time, but half of those times its 2 or more orgasms. Free girl always cums but she's really become a fuck buddy and not an OTC date. Video girl has only cum once, she mostly just gets me off. Gingerbread has not cum yet but our relationship is pretty new. I think she will mostly just do me, and do me well.

How about you guys? I'm wondering if I'm unique in that I focus intently upon giving most of my dancers great sexual pleasure.

10 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I've changed as I have gotten older. It used to be my only interest was in her getting me off. Now I have come to realize that I want a GFE and at my age it takes more than just money to get there. If I was still JS69's age money would be enough but now I have to make them want it for more than just the money. Obviously I don't get a lot of takers. So when I do get one, I want her to want to repeat and that means the BIG "O". So now I work at it as well as pay.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I always attempt to bring my 'partner' to orgasm.

In the VIP time is limited so sometimes I have to 'move on.'

During OTC time is 'unlimited' so I take my time, and do my best to have my partner achieve orgasm. I take it as a challenge. I am almost always successful in OTC, except for when my retired ATF started camming and would masturbate with toys and would have an orgasm up to 20 times a day. It ruined our relationship because I couldn't make her orgasm, the only way should could was with the aid of a toy, talk about giving me an inferiority complex!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    part of my system for getting the dancers who don't do OTC much (ie DS I and II), is to offer them as much sexual pleasure as I can possibly give each time. Obviously the money is the key but offering their sexual pleasure also helps. This is important to DS II because it helps make her feel less like a prostitute. She would not do our thing if she was just servicing me because she is very sensitive to not wanting to feel like a whore. This is important to DS I because she's a sexual freak who always wants to cum except occasionally during her period (although even then she'll sometimes ask me to just lick her clit to orgasm, or fuck her in the shower). And I like it better if they are into it. Like scat said, it's more of a GFE that way. Plus DATY is my thing.

Compare this to video girl who could care less about her orgasm but is obsessed with my money and will do anything to get it.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Who cares?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Jack, strippers have feelings too.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    I don't do OTC much but in the few events that I have I ALWAYS try to make sure to get the woman to cum at least once. I only do OTC with dancers that I have known and developed rapport with after a certain amount of visits. If I just wanted a nut without any regards to the girl, then that is when I just stick to VIP, though I have had the GFE in VIP on few occasions also.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    For me, the most satisfying OTC gigs have been those where she gets some enjoyment out of it as well. The latest two, my ATF and the MILF, are cases in point.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    That get enough pleasure from the money.
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    If only I could do OTC with my CF, I would treat her the same way you treat your Dream Strippers.

I've heard that young women have a difficult time achieving orgasm because they don't know their bodies well enough. I guess it should not matter if they are civvies or strippers. Believe it or not, there are strippers out there who see stripping as a lucrative job only. They are not promiscuous.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I can remember ever sticking my dick into a girl and not letting her go over the top multiple times. In more recent decades I'll usually get her going continuously.

I do lots of G-SPOT massaging and moving her hips to the angle I want, and I let her ride me and use other position changes, without withdrawling, and using deep strokes sparingly but deliberately.

I want the girl to really let go. I want to see it in her face when we are done. Her makeup might get rubbed off, but that was just a tease anyway. When I'm done with her, her real colors will be showing.

How did a guy in a totally destructive marriage learn to do this? By paying out money in AMPs, and by always treating the girls as civilians.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion