tuscl

Would a dancer give good advice on pursuing OTC?

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
So here on TUSCL us pervs spend a lot time advising each other on the best way to pursue OTC opportunities. I can't recall a dancer ever chiming in on what works and what doesn't in that regard. The fine one's experience every flat out request or system played all the time.

Common sense would suggest a dancer could chime in with some good advice on what works and what doesn't. I suspect though, getting OTC advice from a dancer would be like getting dating advice from Mom (usually it sucks). Its the players that give the best advise not the honeys.

33 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Rather doubtful as there are very few that post on here that would ever admit to doing it.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    thats a good question. I'd like to hear there advice. And if I remember right dancer 95 told us about her first OTC.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I think a dancer who does OTC could offer good advice.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Yep, veeeerrry few dancers would admit doing OTC, IMO. Would certainly love to hear dancers' perspectives on it
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I got shit tons of advice but you got me on ignore faggot
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I've asked my strippers after we have a good relationship what I did right to get them OTC and what I could've done better. But I know that's not the present question so I won't share that right now.

I'd love to hear what our dancers have to say about this but I understand if some don't want to share too much. We obviously don't judge such things here, except in a positive sense, but we need to respect their privacy if they don't want to share. As I recall I think 95 said her first was with a couple that paid way above DS prices.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Yep I agree with the consensus, most girls would give bad advice because they don't like to admit they do it, or if they actually DO admit it, they only claim the PL paid way over market value. Just like PLs always claim they paid way UNDER market value for OTC.

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Dancers are always honest hard working people
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Yes !! Spot on, crazyjoe !!
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    You got it crazy Joe
    my take on this what kind of advice does a grown man need to offer money to prostitutes if she's a whore and the money is right what is the problem I'm a little confused here
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    When I posed the "why me, and not the others" question to my ATF, her response was always on the order of "You were different. Nice, polite, respectful. Not pushing the limits. Not treating me like a whore. Treating me like a person."
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    GMD, what a sweetheart.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @JS, yeah, she is. :)
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    No dancers chiming in yet...well damn!
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    gmd: That's roughly along the lines of what I have heard from low-volume girls, although they add in how fun I am (keep in mind, I keep the girls in shots of tequila all night). Which, of course, is EXACTLY what I want to hear, and they probably know it, but I'm happy to keep this delusion that they're being honest rather than it being brilliant hustle.

Interestingly, I did a VIP dance with a smoking hot young brand-new stripper recently, and after the VIP dance she thanked me for being so respectful and not pushing the limits. The funny thing is, I DID push the limits ... in the alcohol-serving no-extras bouncer-patrolled club I go to, even touching her asscheeks gets you an admonishment. Whereas I was touching her pussy, asshole, and nipples in that VIP dance. I think she interpreted the fact that I asked for her consent ("is this okay?") as respectful and not pushing boundaries, even though I was definitely pushing boundaries.

Anyway, I think treating the girls well can buy lots of things, including OTC with girls who are very choosey about OTC customers
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    Some dancers are willing to have dinner or go shopping for a couple hundred after they have known you for a while and know you're not a creep. No sex.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Yeah not mauling them might help.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Bavarian why would you spend a couple hundred taking her shopping and not get the pussy? Who does that?
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    ^^^^To chess bavarian
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    I declined that kind of OTC. I'm just saying that some dancers are more comfortable doing that than crossing the line and becoming a whore.
  • alldaylong
    9 years ago
    Most don't post about things that paint them in a negative light. And even if they do, there's always some 'justification' i.e. was drunk, was overpaid vs the real reason.

• alldaylong
    9 years ago
    It's amazing how recounting a story $100 becomes $500 or the fat, stanky guy becomes this good looking stud. The embellishment of that which cannot be verified.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    The more I think about it, the more I wish I could read an OTC girl's unembellished (or minimally embellished) perspective on OTCs. I think that would involve bravery on the same level of JS69's DS stories, since an honest recounting would probably trigger insulting comments from the usual suspects. But it would be fascinating nonetheless.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    I can not really give you advices besides really obvious things. I am very picky with OTC customers. First of all, he has to spend some money first, 30min/1h VIP at least. Secondly, I am paranoid about LE so if dude offers me something right off the bat, I walk away. Thirdly, he should act adequate and i shouldn't get any weird/creepy vibes from him. Also I will not do OTC with Arabs, Indians,Pakistanis. Specially those who were born outside of US.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    I think the dancer response, is you need subtly and tact. Have you read The System?
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    I've asked my OTC girls in the past why they chose to do this with me or how did I get so lucky. The most common response was. 1 they have known me for a are comfortable with me 2 im not "creepy" and seem normal.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    In my small PL mind I often get the impression that dancers and custies have different goals/perspectives thus more often than not a dancer will see things the way it benefits a dancer and not the custy and why advice from dancers often seems IMO counter-productive for custies.

From a dancer’s POV it seems often that:

+ every customer should tip them and/or spend $$$ on them

+ custies should pay her just to talk to her

+ even though the custy is the one paying; many dancers feel a custy should get the dance they (dancer) wants to give and not the type of dance the custy wants - i.e. “I only do air-dances and you will pay me for them and not complain”

At best all a dancer can sometimes do is point you to the girls that will do what she will not do.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Deal with each girl directly. Don't ask one girl about another.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    If one girl asks you about another, "A gentleman doesn't talk."

Likewise a gentleman doesn't ask one girl about another.

SJG
  • alldaylong
    9 years ago
    To be fair too, women have longer memories and memories of them. By that I mean a man can get away with spending 600 on a fat, crackheaded hooker, and 2 months later all will be forgiven and forgotten. A woman OTOH fvcks 87 yo Mr. Droopy Balls for 80 bucks and it never gets forgotten. He gets a redemption story, whereas she does not.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    :)

SJG
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I wondered what I said or did getting asked to leave to go have sex when I tipped a dancer a dollar at one stage in one club. The only thing I thought of was that some guy who resembled me may have tipped her a hundred and walked off and she got confused.
    Other possibilities, she was crazy and thought I was hot stuff or she was possessed.

I haven't had a girl in a strip club approach me out of the blue asking to leave and go have sex in at least 2 or 3 years so I must have joined the out of shape older group here. The only reason I can think of why I sometimes met these girls, I seem to attract crazy people on occassion. Maybe there is some crazy gene and other crazy people of both sexes can sniff it out. I'm not crazy though. Many others are though.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Maybe she just wants to make it happen, get some money.

Other people have posted about strippers saying things like, "I haven't been fucked in a week."

But sometimes women do just get strange like that.

Okay to walk right out of the club, walk on her shift?

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion