tuscl

Stripper getting a job where I work

ButterMan
Indianapolis
One of my girls at my regular club has informed me that she is starting work where I work next week. well sort of. I work at an airport so there are lots of employee's and lot's of companies and types of jobs. She is not my CF or someone that I always get dances from. But she has been there for probably all of the 3-4 years that I have been. So she definitely knows me. She is gonna to be a waitress there at one of the restaurants down a concourse. So she will have nothing to do with my work and probably wouldn't even see me unless I went down there for lunch. The problem is she was actually creeping up my OTC list and I was going to see if she was down for it in the near future. I'm probably thinking that is not such a good idea now....thoughts.

18 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Why would you not do an otc date with her? I'd love to be able to see some of my otc girls during the day at work as long as I wasn't their boss or something. Sounds like a great set up for some eventual afternoon delight.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Laty(lunch at the y)?
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    I don't see why her working there would have to change anything.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Maybe you could car pool together. Road head!
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    Well damn I didn't expect such unanimous positive response..LOL I was expecting some of the "don't shit where you eat" type of comments. Maybe i'm missing someting fellas....
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    If you are her superior in some way it is different than her working in food service and you working elsewhere
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    At the risk of sounding like SJG, I say work the civilian angle at work. If it doesn't pan out, work for OTC while in the club.

You made it clear you don't have to see this woman at work if you don't want to. So there's no real downside
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Hmmm, pussy at the airport. What a great concept !! Go for it !!
  • HungryGiraffe
    9 years ago
    It's no big deal, go ahead with OTC. Have fun, life is short!
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I worked at LAX for 20 years and ATL for 22 years and I don't see any conflict.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    Another man that knows airport codes , yea i've been working at IND for about 18 years. You all are probably right she is fairly sane as strippers go.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    Another man that knows airport codes , yea i've been working at IND for about 18 years. You all are probably right she is fairly sane as strippers go.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Probably not the smartest move, but if I were in that position she would go the top of my OTC list immediately (if she was fine).
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Scat, did you ever fuck a stewardess? Weren't they hot before you retired?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    JS69 - No. Never really pursued it. Several of the guys that I worked with were married to them. But they stopped being hot way before I retired. Back in the 70's and 80's it was considered by many people to be a glamorous job. I remember PSA had their gals wearing hot pants. Then political correctness got into it. Female pilots and male flight attendants and seniority took over.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Yeah. Guys just don't rock hot pants!

Seriously, having a girlfriend in an airport would be like dating in a medium size town. Probably several thousand people working there and many companies. I just don't see the conflict here.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Are you wanting a fuck-buddy relationship, or a paid one? The latter seems like it would be OK.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    We had a girl from a temp agency at a place I worked, and she had to have been a stripper.

Guys lined up just to watch her walk by.

On that silly scale, she might have been about 6.5.

And as far as coverage she was fine for Sunday church services.

But it was just her manner and the outfit she had selected. Everything in fuchsia, outrageous high heels, and this real big bell flaring skirt. A little matching suit and then something lighter for her top. It was just her manner of walking too, the swish of the hips.

Other guys lined up to watch her. But I followed her into the copy machine room and talked to her. She was real open to flirting.

But I was shackled to a wife and so this office bombshell was disappointed when she saw that I wasn't actually going to ask her out. And she just there for one day. But just with the words said, I did get valuable experience.

:(

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion