Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Oh shit!!!!!

Clackport
ClackportVIP3265349

Washington

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I just got my big break in the entertainment industry!! It's gonna be a whirlwind next few months. I'll be in Seattle this weekend, two days later Vegas, then LA, San Diego, San Francisco and so on and so on traveling my way from the West Coast all the way to the East Coast. Final stop will be in New York in April.

No doubt the traveling will be exhausting, but I will be getting paid very well for it, and the access to hot women all over the United States will be worth it. You'll be seeing me on TV in a couple of months.

I will be absent from TUSCL for awhile, but I'll be back. I'll have someone else have access to my account, so if I get PM's or inquiries to what city I'm in, he'll let me know. Whatever you do in life dream big, because sometimes dreams come true.

This ain't goodbye, I'm just gonna call this a extended vacation from TUSCL.

Replies (23)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Good for you. Take some of those big bucks and stay connected.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Congrats – some define success as “opportunity” and “hard-work” meeting together.

Make the best of your opportunity and don’t leave anything on the table – all the best.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I predict Clackport changing his TUSCL name once again to “I’m a boss”

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Congratulations! If you need an entourage, I could be Turtle.

Profile picture for dtek
dtek
•

Congrats! Guess I better run down to the Dolphin to console your many fans there. ;)

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Good luck.

Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

If you end-up doing a performance at Follies do let us know

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Congrats...just don't start acting like Kayne

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Are there any Kardashians left for P-Nemesis

:)

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

Go make us proud!

Profile picture for anongirl98
anongirl98
•

Very cool :-)

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Congrats!!!!!

Profile picture for SmithWV
SmithWV
•

Awesome, have fun!

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Great news!!!!!

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

@dtek- haha. Instead of dolphins, those girls will be looking for whales now. @papi- I wish I had made it big ten years ago when Kim K was in her prime. Kim K at 25 might have been the hottest woman ever. Oh well I guess there's still Amber Rose. @jack-LMAO, anytime buddy

The last day has been a blur. It will pretty much be hotels in different cities for the next few months. Not the most ideal for me, but this is what I signed up for. I'm actually not even sure where I'm gonna be living going forward. It will likely be LA or NY. When shit gets hectic, I'll come back home to PDX to chill for a few days, so I'll keep a place in Portland.

Thanks for all the well wishes.

Rock on TUSCL!

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Good luck! I look forward to seeing your work!

Profile picture for WetWilly
WetWilly
•

Good luck, and congratulations!

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Outstanding!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Never knew there was that much traveling in the gay porn industry. :)

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

Nice. Stay in touch and have fun chasing tail.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Many congrats. Nice to see a TUSCL local succeed.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Succeed? If rhythmic musings of the words "nigger" and "bitches" indicate success, then Bernie Sanders just might win the presidential election. "Big Booty in the Club" was a big piece of shit!

Can't believe I actually voted for that monotoned performance. Oh now I know why, it cured me of my insomnia!

Profile picture for Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
•

Kongratchoolayshuns mane. Real shit though, I love seeing or witnessing a success story in the works. Have fun and don't forget about your TUSCL brethen.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement