tuscl

Stripper wanting saved

So personally I have done this a few times. I was wondering have you guys ever had a stripper come up to you (maybe they were talking to you earlier or just know you as a regular ) and pretty much beg you to either get a dance with them or go watch them on stage so they can have an excuse to get away from a guy whos being a creeper. Maybe they don't even care if you pay them if they go on stage they just prefer doting on you then dealing with the creep cat calling her in the corner of the room.

I have done this a few times with customers. Just walked up to them (usually I talked to them already or know them) and be like hey want to come watch me dance? I need an excuse to get away from that guy over there. Or hey sure you don't want another lap dance/get a lap dance? Or just simply hey your going out for a cigarette? I don't smoke but I'm going to join you? Or if its a group I will place myself in the middle of two of the guys and just sit and chat till the customer I am avoiding leaves.

So anyone ever had this happen to them?

43 comments

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I have had this happen. It happened quite a few times at One club i used to used to frequent a lot and i knew a most of the dancers.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    I don't mind being an escape for a girl I know well. Plus the favor usually gets repaid in one way or another. Call it karma.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Lol...you got bitch slapped
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^ at rech
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    You can come over to see me any time Phoenix I'll save you from those losers.
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    You guys keep telling yourselves that. First off, strippers will always crumble before the almighty dollar. Second off, the stripper coming to you for "protection" is called a soft sale. I worked at a strip club unfortunately, and any good stripper chases that paper, no matter how creepy you are.
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    Strippers that don't follow the money are not real strippers. Real strippers go to Vegas or magic city because why????? Any one know why ????? Cause that's where the fuckin money is at you damn retards.
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    Fuck you Joe
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    So you went from DJing at a strip club to planning on buying a jet in 3 years, and you're only 27!?!? Wow dude that's quite impressive - tell us how you're so successful!?!?
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    To shakily not that's the Pinocchio effect.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    ^^^Damn autocorrect that was to shailynn
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    No any real stripper knows she can do better than that creeper and can get money else where.

For example I avoided a creeper who had cash but kept wanting to feel me up and would not listen to the rules and obviously just wanted sex. Well I left him and though the other guest I talked to were not going to spend any money they were pleasant to talk to. End of the night got a vip with the so called non spender and made 200 + on stage from him and a few other poor tippers to other girls. Its all a matter of knowing who you will still get good money from.

Sure the creeper might have got some dances eventually after he stopped trying to finger me or touch my boobs every five seconds, but you know what I would have gave him an air dance and wouldn't have ever touched him. And I don't do air lap dances, but I wanted nothing to do with that creep. And bouncers were ignoring him since he kept buy alcohol.

So no strippers with some dignity will not follow just anyone's dollar there comes a limit.
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    @ twentyfive lol I will be sure to keep that in mind :)
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^^^ so I take it you're not at an extras friendly club.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    To Phoenix You tell him he's probably a creeper himself, he says he used to work in a club, he was probably that bouncer that all the girls stayed away from because he hung around the girls locker room with his zipper open.
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    @ gaylin. I also own a lawn and landscape company that's nets 1.5 million. Wanna see my adjusted gross income bitch?
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    I dj d at the strip clin in college. And yes I took over daddies business. I will admit it.
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    But that still puts me in a way higher bracket than you will ever be. So fuck you. And yes I will own a Beechcraft g58 before im 30.
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    at least im realistic.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I've been asked to tip them on stage because stage tipping at my favorite club is very scarce and they don't want to look like no body likes them.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    "I also own a lawn and landscape company that's nets 1.5 million. Wanna see my adjusted gross income bitch?"

Yes please show us. Post an image on here for everyone to see.
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    What do you think about Beechcraft ? It's for people that stack paper right ?
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Yeah, one dancer in particular and I had that kinday of relationship where if she wanted to escape away from a guy (or look in demand on a slow night) she'd come sit with me, knowing I wasn't going to buy dances.

The last time I was at the club there was a weird guy a dancer asked me to save her from and get dances. I said no because I don't care for her looks or personality.

If I'm talking to a dancer and she gets called on stage, I'll always go sit and watch if she asks
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    @pheonix. That is why you strip in Detroit where housing is $10,000 for a 5 bed 3 bath. Not Vegas. Once you learn to accept the money you will graduate to becoming a real stripper. @shaylinn fuck your dog faggot. I love boasting about everything I have because you don't have shit. Except for the shit on your chest from your mom last night.
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    @Bigtallbonerboy No you simply go were the money is good and you don't have to deal with that shit. Just cause your a stripper doesn't mean you have to deal with that kind of crap. And yeh I have to agree with twentyfive you are probably that arrogant creepy customer just based on your past posts I would walk past you and your money and not even give you the time of day. It wouldn't be my first time doing that and probably not my last just cause I strip doesn't mean I have to degrade myself and stoop so low.

@twentyfive lol your probably right! I have seen those types of workers too at the clubs.

@Shailynn I do not do extras and the club I work at most is not extras friendly. I have worked at extras friendly clubs but it doesn't mean I will do them. And its a definite hell no if your a real creep. If your not too bad of one I will put up with you until I get the money I want out of you. If you are a real bad creeper I will avoid you like the plague.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    @ Phoenix

That "creeper" sounds like most of us.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    ^^^ "I avoided a creeper who had cash but kept wanting to feel me up and would not listen to the rules and obviously just wanted sex. "
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    Eh nah I wouldn't say that I feel you guys are more respectful then how this guy was. Its hard to put in words the difference. He was really a try hard and could not take a hint what so ever.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Not to get away from creeps. They're pretty good with that themselves. I mean one thing about strip clubs is you can't box the women in or bother them.

But because its slow and they aren't making any money, yes.

SJG
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    Yes! This has happened to me a few times in the club. My regular girls have come up to me just like that,saying a guy is creepy...LOL
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Yes, I've had this happen to me. One girl gave me the money to buy her a drink.

But it seems happen fairly often. Many times, especially when it's a girl I've not spent time with before, it's just SS. But if it's one of my regulars, many of those seem to be real.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Yes....sadly it happens too often.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I remember a few months ago I tipped one hot dancer just one dollar on stage while one guy tipped her several. She went right to him. After about 10 to 30 minutes without getting any dances, she came back to me and asked if I wanted to get a two for one. Before she started, she told me she didn't like this other guy. He had the nerve to ask her if she had a dick because he thought he saw a slight bulge in her bikini bottom. There wasn't any but she did have a visible landing strip. Apparently this other guy was stupid or a jackass asking her stupid questions. I wasn't bothered at all by her presence.
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    It happens on a semi frequent basis at my favorite spot, especially when I stop by during the day shift.

I'd say about 10-20% of my daytime visits I have a girl come up to me pretending that they were waiting for me in order to get away from the creep they were stuck with.

The dayshift usually has about as many, or more, dancers as customers so some of the girls feel the need to stick with even a creep until someone else comes in hoping to make at. Least some money.

It doesn't happen nearly as much at night because there are more customers to rotate among.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Is this from the "pretend to have a creeper" thread in Hustle Hut on stripperweb?
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    nope, but I feel I need to start browsing that site more it seems like I miss a lot of interesting stuff
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    They'll also talk you into having lots more anal sex.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 years ago
    Yep. That has happened to me. Sometimes I get the vibe that it's a "damsel in distress" hustle. Other times it feels more genuine; it's not outside the scope of reality that strippers encounter customers who give off 'Buffalo Bill' energy (via Silence of the Lambs). In those instances, I can see a dancer opting to walk away from money against the possibility of picking up a stalker.

It hasn't happened yet, but I'd be more suspicious if a dancer needed "rescuing" every time I walk through the door, or if all the dancers need rescuing (meaning the hustle has been passed around the locker room).
  • s88
    9 years ago
    @Phoenix133 "For example I avoided a creeper who had cash but kept wanting to feel me up and would not listen to the rules and obviously just wanted sex." "Sure the creeper might have got some dances eventually after he stopped trying to finger me or touch my boobs every five seconds, but you know what I would have gave him an air dance and wouldn't have ever touched him."

Sounds like my twin brother was in the SC. No touching means I'll have to give you or whatever dancer a negative review and a stay away from warning in my next review. Unless its $60 or less per hour for an all nude air dance, I would leave upset. A SC, its by definition a sticky ribbon fly trap for creeps who cant get laid with civies. Phoenix133 any tips for how NOT to be a creep in your book? What separates "normal customers", whatever they are, from creeps in your book?
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    @s88 I only give air dances if a person is a creeper usually I give contact dances that end with the guy LDKing

I would say to do these things:
    - be polite
    - mind the dancers boundaries
    - you may complement her but do not make vulgar comments. ( for example one night I had a guy repeat constantly how he would love to eat my pussy and reinforced the statement by making slurping and liking motions all night.)
    -respect gets you a long way
    -we understand you have sexual desires for us but stating it out loud and how its stated could potentially make us shy away. Especially if we just met you.

That's just some tips of a few I could list
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    About being To s88 I'm trying to wrap my head around your statement a place where we go because we can't get laid by civvies , yet you seem to have some knowledge about this, care to enlighten those of us who you think you are better than or am I reading you wrong. I don't think that most of the guys or girls here are creepers you seem to be implying that you think we are.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Phoenix133 definition of creepy defines nearly everyone here on Tuscl. Remember I said NEARLY
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Well, *I* am creepy, even if I don't do some of the things phoenix talks about creeps doing. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion