tuscl

The waiting game.

chessmaster
Illinois
I said in another thread I don't wait on strippers(I don't usually). I ended up waiting 4 hours for a stripper last night(worth it). Thick as hell with a juicy phat ass. Now I did not wait 4 hours twidiling my thumbs and staring at the wall. I was moving between the bar, the stage, and I took 2 other strippers for lap dances. I tried to leave way earlier but I couldnt. What's the longest you have waited for a stripper?(even if waiting unintentionally.)

11 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    For me, 90 minutes. Luckily there was a really good football game on that kept my attention. My wait didn't turn out as well as yours. After 90 min she was still tied up by some PL so I moved on to another club, as there wasn't anyone else inside that club I was interested in.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    An hour. But I was planning to stay that long anyway
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    About 2 hours.

I had been regularly having a good time (chatting at the bar and lap dances) with a gorgeous stripper for a few months. I had grown to expect time with her if she was there. I'd have dances with other girls as well, but she was the one I enjoyed the most.

Recently, two visits in a row I couldn't get the time of day from her so I left after a couple of hours and a few LDs from some lesser talent. I figured i hadn't been spending enough to keep her loyalty. Just when I decided to forget her, she came and cuddled up to me at the bar during my visit last week. She must have had bills coming due and needed my $50-$100.

I feel so used. LOL

The dances were still outstanding.
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    Waited about four hours for a girl once, but it was my fault for not snapping her up when I had the chance.

Usually I hate waiting for a girl, but it's helpful when undesirables roll up. If they ask who and I say "X", they always leave me alone.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    3 or 4 hours, I had to deal with back to back whales.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Maybe 15 to 30 minutes max - as I’ve often mentioned I’m into variety so I’m not usually in the “gotta have that girl” mode – there are some I may have my PL eye-on and if I can get w/ them b/f I leave great if-not not a huge-deal b/c being into variety means I can keep occupied w/ other girls – and for me particularly there are usually enough ebonies in the black-clubs I wanna get-with and at $5/dance I can keep myself occupied – so I may stay 15 to 30 minutes max beyond when I feel like leaving the club but usually I just bail when I feel l like bailing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    @ chess:

Was she locked-down the whole time or she just didn't make her way to you?
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Papi, not sure. I know she did a champagne room soon as she got off stage when I first saw her. But they came out and she was attached to her stripper friend and they kept disappearing for the next 3 hours with no details as to wtf they were doing. I ask her friend where she is and she says "she's with me. We're busy." I see her and she and her friend are looking for some waitress they owe money. She says "give me a minute". Finally at 130 or 2 o'clock(I had been there from 9 something to almost 2) she is all done and ready for me.
    We have similar interests in the strip clubs as far as body type and we both like variety(of course I like white girls). Only reason I did wait was because there were other strippers to keep my attention from getting bored and idk, i have a mentality that I can have any ho in a strip club eventually so If I really want a particular girl I am determined to have her.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Waited at the motel for 2 hours once. Then I phoned her and she tells me she can't find a baby sitter. So back to the club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Every time I’m waiting on a dancer the band Foreigner comes to mind
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion