Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I have been studying all day

Bigtallbonerboy

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Sorry for no awesome discussions today. Been studying pesticide application methods and I am stumped on this one called "vagicide." Apparently it is used for control of shaiylnns and other pussy related arthropods. Ld50 is low so it's super potent I know that. Any advice ?

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for Bigtallbonerboy
Bigtallbonerboy
•

I figured to get rid of shaiylnns a good rodenticide would work, but what I'm reading says it can only deter pussies like those, not kill them.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Speak english mother fucker...Wtf are you talking about?

Profile picture for Bigtallbonerboy
Bigtallbonerboy
•

Pest control crazy Joe

Profile picture for Bigtallbonerboy
Bigtallbonerboy
•

Go read a book for once

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Fuck you jackie

Profile picture for Bigtallbonerboy
Bigtallbonerboy
•

You are a broken record player you self pretentious cock maggot

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

always buy the condoms that have pesticide

Profile picture for Bigtallbonerboy
Bigtallbonerboy
•

Lmao motor

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement