• twentyfive
    8 years ago
    that's awesome
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Rhonda agreed to be the personal body guard of the winner
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    we've seen a full "clothed" body shot of Phoenix right? Can't say the same for anongirl yet:)
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    8 years ago
    Butter sucks
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    8 years ago
    Butters sucks
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    8 years ago
    Butters sucks
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    8 years ago
    Butters sucks
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    8 years ago
    Butters sucks
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    This is a tough one. Anon has a great pooper, but Phoenix has a tight little body with a cute "girl-next-door" face
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    And I enjoy reading contributions from both of them.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    I hear that flagooner I'm trying to bait anongirl into showing us her face like phoenix did. I'm a sucker for a pretty girl!
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    thumbs up for Phoenix, thumbs down for comparisons ;-)
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    Oops--just to be clear, I meant I hate being compared to people or having to decide between things. Some of these discussions are very funny :-)
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    Butterman- I've showed one user my face but I won't post it because i don't want it dug up when I'm Doctor Anongirl lol!!
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Oh. And Anon looks to have an attractive rack. You may have been able to tell that I don't have a specific type. I give them both two thumbs up.
  • SmithWV
    8 years ago
    Both thumbs up!
  • Clackport
    8 years ago
    People Anongirl comes across say she looks like fitness model Rosa Acosta.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ daaaaaam
  • RTP
    8 years ago
    Phoenix seems to have disappeared. She was a very active poster for a few weeks and has not been around much recently. Did she dump us?
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I was thinking the same. Hopefully she is just taking a hiatus.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Wow anon who is the lucky user who got to see your face? And what do i have to do to be so lucky? Seriously I get why you don't post it here hell rech is already using your ass as his avatar...LOL
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    When you come to Miami this summer are you going to wear a burka or will I get to take a peek at you {;-) ?
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    Butterman - I can maybe skype or something sometime or possibly send a private pic but it's really just me being very careful. Would you guys post pictures of yourselves on here ;-) 25- hahahaha!! Good one pendajo ;-) I will wear my skimpiest piece for the event, promise! Ha
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    if all of these guys had pics of themselves on here I probably would too. Not that everyone would want to look at all of us! If you feel up to it send me a private face pic, i promise i won't use it as an avatar:)
  • Phoenix133
    8 years ago
    I was and still kinda am going through a lot right now that's why ive been away from the site for so long. :) And I say both of us thumbs up and if we were working at the same club? Well you boys would be in for double trouble then huh? ^_- Ill just let the imaginations go with thinking about double lap dances and so on from the two of us. Why choose one when you can have the best of both worlds right? :)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    A night with both working the club ! Yikes, I must have died and gone on to heaven again. LOL I like em both, both share their opinions, and opinions are what this place is about.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    that would be the event of a lifetime
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    anongirl98 --> "Would you guys post pictures of yourselves on here ;-) " We could, and I really DGAF if I posted one, but do you really want to see pictures of customers? Be grateful we don't post pics. ;-) @25, yeah, I'd buy a double dance just for the novelty of it.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    To Anon lo que te hace pensar que I'm un anciano
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    I liken the way you think phoenix:)
  • Phoenix133
    8 years ago
    Thanks ^_^
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^ good points Phoenix...we should have our cake and eat it too... Great advice
  • Phoenix133
    8 years ago
    yep yep just broadening the horizon for everyone :) Why choose one when you can choose both? ^_^
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion