Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Grand Master Juice or Grand Master Nuts ?

just_the_nuts

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

For my new chess name online witch one sounds da"bestest ?

Thanks,

Chuck

Replies (19)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

How about grand masterbator of nut juice !

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

How about retarded nut juice. If everyone thinks you have Down syndrome maybe they'll go easy on you when you tell them you're just a retard that signed up to play checkers.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

What site are you on? Maybe I'll show up

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

That is just nuts

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Kung Foo Panda.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

How about The King's Nuts?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Your handle shoulf be des nuts are gonna fuck you up

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I got it!!!!

ChessNuts

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Chess Grand Master? No fooling?

SJG

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

You should be grand masterbates

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

You should be grand masterbates

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

You should be grand masterbates

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

You should be grand masterbates

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

You should be grand masterbates

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

You should be grand masterbates

Profile picture for WetWilly
WetWilly
•

What is the site? I was just thinking about joining a chess club.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

How do you have time for Chess tournaments?

I thought you were always playing in poker tournaments and placing 10th on the button?

Isn't the rest of your time spent talking to yourself on this board? lol.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I got a name for you. Grand Master Baiter.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

As that Amish faggott Yoder would say,

"I chess don't believe you"

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement