tuscl

90 days for thong thief (9.49 days/thong)

90 days for thong thief (9.49 days/thong)

MENOMONIE, Wis., Jan. 12 (UPI) -- Wisconsin's prodigious panty pilferer's prison term may seem rough -- 90 days in a county jail -- but it comes out to one day for every 9.49 undies he took.

Anthony Scholfield, 22, pleaded guilty last month in Dunn County Court to burglarizing a home in search of thongs, according to TheSmokingGun Web site.

Menomonie police say they found 854 thongs in Scholfield's home stored in everything from a briefcase to a Pokemon lunch pail.

Judge Rod Smeltzer then sentenced him to 90 days in jail, or one day in jail for every 9.49 thongs stolen.

Scholfield is allowed to leave jail for as long as 12 hours a day to attend school and go to work.

The convicted felon was also ordered to stay away from his female victims and pay $8,873.04 in restitution, which is $10.39 per stolen thong.

4 comments

• Homer Simpson
    21 years ago
    You know niceass, I once saw a restuarant sign in Spartanburg, SC. It said "Nothing says Thai Food like "Hung Thong"!

Eat at Thung? Either way, I'm not going near the buffet.
  • WiseGuy
    21 years ago
    854? I did'nt know there was a thriving thong biz in a city of 15,000.
  • niceass
    21 years ago
    Homer Simpson, just out of curiousity, who many thongs have you managed to appropriate during your strip club visits. Please feel free to provide a numerical breakdown, i.e. those with and those without skidmarks.
  • niceass
    21 years ago
    $10.39 for a thong is a REDICULOUSLY OVER-INFLATED PRICE for a thong with should never cost more than a REASONABLE PRICE of $6.00. Many judges frequently LIE and /or MANIPULATE crooks into paying a REDICULOUSLY OVER-INFLATED PRICE of $10.39 for a thong.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion