Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I'm a "Spelling Master"

sflguy123

Florida

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

"Congrats. You absolutely aced this spelling quiz! You're in the top 1% ranking because you got 100% correct."

A fun litle speling quiz, showing the top 20 mispelled worlds. I"m an awful speler but I am beter at noing which is the corect spcelling.

Take the quizz and post ur rezults.

Replies (22)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I got 100% correct .

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Nailed it! Not sure if that's 100%, it just said "A+" and "Nailed it!" Or maybe that's what she said?

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

You got: Spelling Master!

Congrats. You absolutely aced this spelling quiz! You're in the top 1% ranking because you got 100% correct.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Me too

You got:

Spelling Expert!

Congrats. You nailed this spelling quiz. You're in the top 98th percentile.

Profile picture for sflguy123
sflguy123
•

Shadow you got at least 1 wrong.

Feel the burn!!! lol

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I am a Spelling Master

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I demand a recount. :)

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Spelling master

Profile picture for sflguy123
sflguy123
•

I retook the test(2x) and answered each one wrong on purpose to see what it would say. If it would call me a dumb ass or what.

But instead it lies to me: "Good Speller!

You got over 50% correct but you didn't quite try your best. The questions aren't that hard if you take a look at all the options available. You can do really well. Go back one more time and try your best!"

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^ haha thats funny

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I is a gud spellr two

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I'm a spelling master too.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

That thing said i got a A+ and i was a masterbater

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

Spelling master.

Which reminds me . . . TIGOLBITTYS --> Ignore and while I'm at it Bigtallbonerboy --> Ignore

Actually it's mildly amusing to see these two idiots troll each other, but life is too short to be visually assaulted by their mindless posts every day when I check the discussion board, so . . . buh-bye!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Judging by TIGOLBITTYS user name he must be a retard.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Aced it!

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I'd love to see Juice's score.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

^^^^ Juice's score is negative.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Woo hoo!!! Spelling Master

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

No surprise, I nailed 100 %

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

This is like giving all the kids in peewee football trophies. We are all special...our mommies told us

Profile picture for rl27
rl27
•

Too easy, also got 100% correct, and I know I misspell a lot more words than that.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement