tuscl

NJ 1st Strip Club Tour

If there was a tour that gave you access to five Strip clubs in one night on a party bus with female entertainers and was only $35 for seven hours you can get on and off as much as you want.
You would get picked up at your favorite strip club or participating clubs and get driven around all night and ultimately get dropped off at the same place. Would that be something of interest?

33 comments

• Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    How many times do these entertainer get me off exactly. That's a good deal. I can't even get off for that in denver
  • s88
    9 years ago
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=FKK+tour

A couple problems

Different families of the Cosa Nostra will murder you for fucking with their business.

I am not american, how do I know your tour doesn't end at Hypnose Gentleman's Club?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-…
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Yes.
    But for only $35 for 7 hours?
    No way.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    In theory this sounds like a great idea, but I'm sure when someone thought up the business model of the "Golden Corral Buffet Restaurant" it sounded great in theory as well.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I assume the strip clubs in NJ are spread out enough that just taking uber around for club hopping isn't cost effective?

For me, any way I can go strip clubbing, and drinking, without driving, is something worth considering. That said, my first instinct is always taxis/uber, for both privacy purposes, and because, as someone over 30 years old, "party bus" just isn't a concept that appeals to me or my buddies at all.

I might at least consider this type of party bus, but some important factors for me are:
    1. If I'm SCing alone, I'm not doing a party bus, period.
    2. If I'm SCing with 2 friends, that means we can each pay for one $35 uber ride and still break even versus the $35 each of us would have paid for the party bus. Which means we can all meet at SC #1, I can buy the 3 of us a $35 uber to go to SC #2, my next buddy can pay a $35 uber to go to SC #3, and the last buddy can pay for a $35 uber to get us back to the initial club. So we can hit 3 clubs for the same total price as the party bus, and if the clubs are closer than a $35 ride, we might be able to hit 4 or 5 -- and still get privacy, and not have to sit around and figure out how ridiculous we might feel on a party bus.

So, in short, I struggle a little bit with this, but this wouldn't be the first time I "lack vision", as they say :)
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    ... Or maybe the business model is aimed at the 30-and-under crowd for whom a party bus is an appealing thing? I don't think you'll find many in your target market here! Lol
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I'm not into group tours of any type.
  • grand1511
    9 years ago
    Show us your tits....oh, wait, no.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I have more need for a company that can move all of my shit to India than I do for riding a bus around New Jersey.
  • Stripclubtour
    9 years ago
    Each strip club is about 35 to 40 minutes from each other so even paying for Uber, would be quite expensive. Also Uber diesnt have female entertainers on the bus or a private room? while going to each club. Plus you're able to get lap dances just like in the club on the bus, You can bring your own liquor on the bus as well as you get 50% off door admission at an all nude strip club.
    Age groups for the bus or from 25 to 55 and is a safe alternative to drinking and driving.

Right now the clubs are based in New Jersey

Strip club tours is meant for you to sample different strip clubs in your area and see what they have to offer.

• Stripclubtour
    9 years ago
    You get picked up from your favorite participating strip club and for seven hours the bus drives around and when you're finished at one you simply get on the bus and we bring you to another for $35
    The perks are you have female entertainers on the bus and you can bring your own alcohol as well as you get 50% off door mission to an all nude strip club which is about a $20 value

Unless Uber got into the strip club market I don't see how they can compare?
  • Stripclubtour
    9 years ago
    This tour is not for everyone it's only for people who can see the value in sampling five clubs in one night, 50% off door mission to an all nude club, BYOB, live dancers on the bus for your enjoyment and also the alternative to drinking and driving. Also there are exclusive mobile specials that you received while on the tour from each club
    The bus picks you up and drop you off at the same place

• s88
    9 years ago
    My issue with Champagne rooms and Party buses is, the organizer finds a couple hoes for the duration of the party in a 1 to 1 ratio with a guy. In the average SC, I reject 8 out of 10 strippers or 18 out of 20 strippers. So there is a 90% chance the stripper who sits down next to me on the party bus, I wont really enjoy, atleast johnny wont enjoy it. If the stripper wants to talk about WW2 history or aerospace engineering with me, like a guy, I'll enjoy that FWIW, but it will be a mediocre night since it was supposed to be about sex, not chilling with guys.

Perhaps if you business model is, for $35, I get no cover/no drink minimum admission to any SC on your bus route, that night. I'll jump for that. That way I can evaluate 50-75 dancers in 1 night, instead of 10-20 dancers in 1 night. 10 dancers means I visited 1 club, and if I am really adventurous, 2 clubs in 1 night, that will add up to 20 dancers over 3 hours. Can you speed up the process with your bus of dancers per hour I get to see? There is a certain investment and risk I make in visiting any SC, because I need to spend $, just to look for what is on sale (I've seen atleast 1 SC that has ***photos*** of all the dancers and their schedules online, I FUCKING LOVE IT, but no SCs in my corner of the USA do that). That makes me have fierce brand loyalty to existing clubs I goto, since I dont want to take the risk of loosing $40, and getting zero LDs/VIP room time. If I came on the wrong day/time/wrong club, there is no refund on the cover charge or drinks if I leave in 5 minutes or less from the SC. No dancers in the windows on the sidewalk of the SC either in the USA. A SC tour bus, or multiple buses like a public transit agency going in a loop between 5 SCs continuously all night would be interesting. The most important fact is I evaluate in such a tour bus is, do I get comped cover+drink minimum waived, and how many minutes before the tour bus comes back to pick me up if the dancers are crap and take me to the next SC. Dancers on the bus are irrelevant unless their point is the tour bus is actually the bang bus and I'm supposed to fuck the chick infront of everyone else (everyone gets naked and starts to fuck). Then the question is, why would I get off the bang bus to visit a SC along the route?

Taxis to SCs in most of the USA cost as much as the VIP room. After sunset, there are less taxis, and they all want $50 a ride or $10 a mile. Your $35 bus for multiple rides in 1 night is very price competitive with taxis. My solution is public transit from the SC to my hotel. A tough logistics challenge as all SCs are open past the last bus of the night, plus in some SCs, most of the dancers come at 10 or 11PM, even though the club opened at 7PM. At 10/11PM the buses stop running, so I get the graveyard shift 7-11PM strippers and not the 8s-10s strippers in the 11PM till 2 or 4 AM shift.
  • Stripclubtour
    9 years ago
    I see what you're saying, I believe the transportation is taken care of with one flat price of $35 coming and going as you please all night also The option to go to the all new strip club which has the word mission but if you don't you don't have to with the $35 option
    The option to go to the all new strip club which has door admission but if you don't you don't have to with the $35 option there's another tear which is $45 which gives you free admission into the all nude strip club, door admissions usually $20
    What were planning on doing is actually giving guess a vote on their favorite stripper to him on the bus .

Here's details of the strip club tour

Just to bring you up to speed on the strip club tour details.

• Experience Up-To 5 of NJ's Hottest Strip Clubs!
    • Featuring the Area's Hottest Exotic Dancers
    • Luxury Limo Party Bus with Sound System, Disco Lights, Flat Screens, Dance Poles, Private Room and restroom
    • Round-Trip Shuttle to and from all clubs; get on and off as much as you want!
    • BYOB! Drink & Party we will handle your transportation!
    • Starts @ 8pm, last pick up @ 2:30am
    • Certified VIP Host

You still are going to experience a lot of different strippers
  • Stripclubtour
    9 years ago
    We're always looking for guest feedback to make the experience better. We're also in talks with a live cams Internet company to broadcast from the five flatscreen TVs on the bus
  • Stripclubtour
    9 years ago
    I would like to hear more about your thoughts I think you have some great ideas
  • Stripclubtour
    9 years ago
    I assume you don't live in New Jersey
  • s88
    9 years ago
    I'll go through your ad copy line by line. The lines are very pufferyistic.

• Experience Up-To 5 of NJ's Hottest Strip Clubs!

It turned out to be one club, not five, the promoter gets $10 for every person he brings from the doorman.

• Featuring the Area's Hottest Exotic Dancers

On the bus, or at the SCs you stop at?

You have a dress code or not for the bus. What is the crowd like on the bus? upscale dress code collared shirt required, or everything but timberlands and flat bill hats, or timberlands and flat bill hats are okay. I might need to pass piss test at my parole officer tomorrow. See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4aELnPY…

• Luxury Limo Party Bus with Sound System, Disco Lights, Flat Screens, Dance Poles, Private Room and restroom

2 axle Sprinter van style or 3 axle Greyhound style? Seating capacity? What are the financial terms of the private room on the party bus? It is a bit useless if a "a high roller reserved it for the whole night" and its the same line every time. It actually is the promoters office with a file cabinet and liquor bottles in cardboard boxes, that is why nobody can use it.

• Round-Trip Shuttle to and from all clubs; get on and off as much as you want!

What is the frequency of the bus/schedule? If the names of the club are a secret for marketing reasons or they change week to week based on what SCs you could negotiate a quota with and meet it that week, atleast publish a schedule with "Club A", "Club B". Since you are a promoter, the paranoia in me says all 5 clubs have the same owner, perhaps this chain of SCs in NJ http://www.laceclubs.com/ . I've seen a chain of SCs that has a SC branded not-party regular 15 passenger van that goes between different outlets of the chain in the same metro area. If I have to sleep in the grass next to the SC for 20 hours for the next "get on" time for the bus....

Does the bus only pickup at SCs, or is there a non-SC location on the loop to meet the party bus, or the party bus does direct house pickups within distance limits?

• BYOB! Drink & Party we will handle your transportation!

Appetizing to some, to me, meh. I almost never drink alcohol when visiting SC.

• Starts @ 8pm, last pick up @ 2:30am

Hours are reasonable. The only NJ SC I've ever been to closed at 2 AM, so IDK if 2:30 is the last entry to a SC that is open till 4AM on the loop, or the "return home/to hotel" trip.

• Certified VIP Host

WTF does "certified" mean? NJ doesn't license pussy inspectors nor pimps http://www.nj.gov/njbusiness/documents/l…
  • Stripclubtour
    9 years ago
    You do in fact get five strip clubs that the tour goes to. Only one is an all nude where there's an admission. But we give you the option to go or not with the $35 ticket
    There's no promoter nor doorman we do everything in house.
    As for The dancers
    Everyone has their own opinion of a pretty girl what might not your idea pretty might be someone else's.
    We hand pick the girls on the bus, The clubs we tour we try to have them keep a standard of pretty girls.

There's really no dress code for the bus but some clubs don't like you wearing hats.

The bus is a full-blown three axle greyhound party bus it holds up to 50 people with state-of-the-art sound system, club lighting many bars five flatscreen TVs and the restroom
    It also comes with a private room in the back

The strip clubs are all different, there not owned by one guy there's a list of participate strip clubs for each tour that you can pick from.
    You have to choose your pick up location so we know where to get you.

The bus goes around every hour and a half from each club to pick people up and drop people off
    There are two locations that are not strip club locations that we pick up from.

BYOB is totally up to you some people drink some people don't

The hours from 8 o'clock to 230 the all nude gentleman's club closes at three here in New Jersey. That's why we say last pick up is around 230 which runs about to 3 o'clock.

Certified host mean somebody who knows the club owner and the club
    And yes is a pussy inspector.

• twentyfive
    9 years ago
    What a crock of shit who the hell certifies the host and we can inspect our own pussy, thank you fucktard
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I would like something like that if I could rent it out privately, which may or may not be fiscally worth it.
    The way I see it, any dancers on the rig itself are more like filler in between strip club stops, so even if their quality wasn't top shelf, I wouldn't mind as long as they were friendly and gave decent mileage.
    I don't drink when clubbing, and only visit non-alcohol nude clubs so driving has never been an issue. But where I live (not Jersey) there are tons of clubs scattered all over the place, and the idea of a party bus that would drive me and my peeps all over creation on the cheap would be fun.
    I'll keep an eye out and see if you guys ever set up here in LA :)
  • Stripclubtour
    9 years ago
    Pussy inspector was a joke fucktard
  • Stripclubtour
    9 years ago
    We would love to accommodate you out in LA I hear you guys have some really good strip clubs
    Renting the whole bus to yourself is a little pricey but not impossible if you have the right amount of people
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    LOL grand15 :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I rather do my own thing; come as go as I please; and visit the clubs I want when I want.

Personally I don't see this being worthwhile anymore than having a party-bus hit different dance-clubs.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Have the girls give blow jobs in the back of the bus. Otherwise this is doomed to failure. Sorry to be blunt but you asked.
  • Stripclubtour
    9 years ago
    I understand, we have clients that say they're bored at one club because the girls aren't what they expected and want to go somewhere else. But a lot of times they're too drunk to go. Excitement is having the girls on the bus.
    Check out the FB Page https://m.facebook.com/stripclubtour
  • Stripclubtour
    9 years ago
    I like your style John! LOL to be honest some girls are a little bit more friendlier than others. And I guess it's just if you have the gift of gab
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    "Age groups for the bus or from 25 to 55". I'm 74 and not the least bit interested but if you refused service to me, I could sue you.
  • Stripclubtour
    9 years ago
    Thanks for sharing your age shadowcat, No worries everyone can take the tour, I was simply giving an approximate age group that's been on the tour.
    And if your in the least bit interested why threaten to sue? Makes no sense. Lol
  • Stripclubtour
    9 years ago
    We appreciate all the feedback and encourage it, it's a good way to fine tune the tour and hear all the challenges. Although we appreciate the feedback, remember this tour might not be for everyone and nasty remarks are just childish. If your not mature enough to voice a valid question please don't respond.
  • s88
    9 years ago
    TUSCL has an army of trolls, dont feed them attention. For example, here is a ludicrous request I came up with. If you take it seriously, you've been trolled.

Will you have male strippers on the party bus? I like to go both ways.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I don't live in the NE but it seems in most places people love their cars and prefer driving themselves.

IDK many instances where people that have a car rather take other forms of transportation – perhaps a sporting event is somewhere where people may like to use something like a party-bus; but in that case the timing is pretty-much set by the start and end of the game – and even then most people choose to drive.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion