tuscl

Trolling for pussies

So basically yall are a bunch of pussies that call me a super troll. Trolling requires someone to be offended by my comments and it is evident that at least three or four of you are offended. Well here is what I have to say to that: Lick this dirty, stinky, tan nuts that hang down toward my even dirtier stinker asscrack of fury and hot chili.

16 comments

• Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    Everyone here is lucky my phone has 10% and I have full time baby duty in an hour.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I'm not offended. I said nothing bad about you.....you're a retard
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    when Billtallbonerboy realizes he is indeed a retard:
    http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/12/1…
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    You are a boner, boy no matter how tall is your tail
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    This is some great reading material for McD
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    Wow! two new ignorant trolls this corny motherfucker and tiggobitty or whatever the other one's name is. Just exactly what this site needs...Not! I just put both of them on my ignore list and wont have to see any of there post or comments. problem solved. I suggest you all follow suit!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 years ago
    I don't understand how a bunch of guys (and a few ladies) on an online forum who mostly don't know each other can get worked up over anyone else's posts. On the list of things I'm going to get worked up over, TUSCL isn't even on the list.

But yeah, if this is how you want to attain your high blood pressure goals, go for it.

Ishmael
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    I'm not a retard (-; you are!
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    And my boner is a short stack. I am 6 foot 9
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    I just always have a boner
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Your short stack means we will call you Justin, as in just in, that's what the girls tell me.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    9 years ago
    bonerboy ooooooo I'm so impressed- or would be if you could grow one!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Burn!
  • Wipemydirtydugan
    9 years ago
    Boner boy its okay I have a giant penis and it sometimes hurts to walk
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    Glad to see that TUSCL continues to contribute to the decline of the west. Let it go people. These things tend to wear themselves out as soon as the medication kicks in.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^ good idea
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion