tuscl

feeling her energy and smelling her heat

Wednesday, January 20, 2016 6:06 PM
I often love stage tipping. It not only gives me a chance to show off in show clubs but it is a time for me to feel their energy and smell their heat. Often if the energy is low or unpositive you can't smell her heat. On the flip side if she is positive and turned on to see you her heat will smack you in the face Damn im horny Scott

3 comments

• motorhead
    8 years ago
    You can always buy some Canned Heat [view link]
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I think what you're smelling is the grease from the deep fryer back in the kitchen after they made you a fresh batch of chacken fangers. That's the smell that is making your horny. Showing off throwing money in the club? Do the strippers get mad when you throw a roll of nickels at them and it hits them square in the forehead leaving a bruise? After all you ARE giving them money and sharing your chacken fangers so they shouldn't be too mad?!?!?! Maybe you can cool her off by shaking up one of your Four Loko cans and spraying her with it when you remove the tab. So you changed your name to "Scott?" If that's the case then I'm going to start calling you "Retard" instead of "Down Syndrome" I hope you know I'm just busting your balls bro! lol
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion